Options

Maintenance in the middle of a tourney?????????

WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
Wth??? Y are you doing maintenance in the middle of a tourney????? Really???
:mad:

Comments

• Options
    SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Seriously. ***. No warning?!
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Maybe they are patching the game due to a lot of players' accounts getting wiped to level 1 and the Mage locked.

Its pretty funny how shotty Glu is with the game except when there is a glitch that works in the players favor and at the expense of Glu. In those instances, if you blink once they've already come in to to fix the glitch or at the least disable the feature to prevent the player from exploiting it until they are able to fix it "correctly." Apologies for the vagueness but not worth going into detail. The general rule applies.

It would be nice if Glu applied that same standard and quickness with regards to the list of issues that players have routinely asked them to fix.

Thx glu, ya ****s!
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    How is getting a character locked working in the players favor? We lost a lot of vp last tourney because tokens on some guild members mages were inaccessible.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    How is getting a character locked working in the players favor? We lost a lot of vp last tourney because tokens on some guild members mages were inaccessible.

I'm not referring to that particular glitch as one that works in the players favor. I just posted that as a guess as to why the servers are currently down.

The next part was a tangentially related frustration of mine. I realize how it is confusing but i did not mean to use that as an example of a glitch that worked to the players benefit. I am referring to things like glitches that allow players to advance more quickly, get new items or maybe a way to get free gems. Those issues get resolved literally almost immediately whereas major issues that ruin the game for many players are not addressed or in many cases even acknowledged for quite some time.
  • Options
    WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    Either way this is ********!!
  • Options
    Kielk11007Kielk11007 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can't believe this either Wad. It's nuts.
    Wadido wrote: »
    Wth??? Y are you doing maintenance in the middle of a tourney????? Really???
    :mad:
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    The next part was a tangentially related frustration of mine. I realize how it is confusing but i did not mean to use that as an example of a glitch that worked to the players benefit. I am referring to things like glitches that allow players to advance more quickly, get new items or maybe a way to get free gems. Those issues get resolved literally almost immediately whereas major issues that ruin the game for many players are not addressed or in many cases even acknowledged for quite some time.

Well kinda to you point they *fixed* the statues for the spenders and ignored everything else LOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    That is the worst.

NOTHING changed.

Same arena issues, lots of people with locked mages...sooooo many problems.