lost access to my account soy69s

soyboysoyboy Registered Users 17 Posts
I have no access to him please help. Was in an endless and got disconnected. I went back in and could not access my character. Since then I have any numerous email asking for help. U have started Soyboy69s while waiting. I have spoken to my credit card company. While only 1600 dollars come this Friday they will accept my right to dispute bill. Further action will file a small claim in court for theft of services.

Sincerely

Jeffery j Alenski

I can be reached at jefferyalenski@gmail.com

Comments

• monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    such a shame from glu to not interact this, did u solve the prob alredy, u have awesome gear
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    well thats hard. if you play for months, invest money in this company.. and even dont get a reply.
    this company. its all about money. we players are just the dumb s****. nothing more.

waiting for a mod to enter with "send a ticket to customer service" ;)
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    same here I guess i'll have to wait a month for glu lol. o well needed a break anyways be back stronger .
    -sandlock
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    yea and now gem prices went up for 25% i definetly wont spend anymore, did anyone had this prob before and got it fixed?
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    GLU better move fast....its getting frustrating on top of these "wonderful" updates that makes the game really really exciting and fun *sarcasm overflowing* ...then you get your top scoring guildmate(s) ...getting his account messed up... GLU you should compensate him!!!!
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    same here I guess i'll have to wait a month for glu lol. o well needed a break anyways be back stronger .
    -sandlock
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    soyboy wrote: »
    I have no access to him please help. Was in an endless and got disconnected. I went back in and could not access my character. Since then I have any numerous email asking for help. U have started Soyboy69s while waiting. I have spoken to my credit card company. While only 1600 dollars come this Friday they will accept my right to dispute bill. Further action will file a small claim in court for theft of services.

Sincerely

Jeffery j Alenski

I can be reached at jefferyalenski@gmail.com

hey check this out you are not alone
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668

there are ready war with you and see you in court