Options

why does my wing of light which i spend 300 gems does not have any attributes???

why does my wing of light which i spend 300 gems does not have any attributes???

and only wings that you get via farming or rewards tournaments???

i bought feather from the army store since it said it can be used to upgrade wings but now its unusable since it doesn't upgrade wings of light and is taking up 1 slot in inventory. plz fix this prb.

Comments

• Options
    Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    It is no problem this wings have no attributs.
    you would have looked better you would have seen that have none.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yep, you can only upgrade the "new" wings, of Roc/Sage... and it cost a lot of feathers. For example, the first evo on blue Roc wings cost 30 green, 20 blue, and 10 purple feathers lol
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    You're an I di ot. Those wings have been in the normal store since Day 1. Its always been very clear that they are for LOOKS ONLY. Please try to increase your real life awareness each morning from now on.
  • Options
    the_grt_1the_grt_1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    You're an I di ot. Those wings have been in the normal store since Day 1. Its always been very clear that they are for LOOKS ONLY. Please try to increase your real life awareness each morning from now on.

f u tacolita... i knw that its there since day 1 stup!d f00l... keep ur comments to urself... and get find better things to do in life...

since glu has now decided to give attributes to wings... it shd b for these wings as well... is my point.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    the_grt_1 wrote: »
    f u tacolita... i knw that its there since day 1 stup!d f00l... keep ur comments to urself... and get find better things to do in life...

since glu has now decided to give attributes to wings... it shd b for these wings as well... is my point.

Well none of the around 15 wings have attributes, except the two new ones. Why would be cheapest and easiest to get wings have it?

And yes feather can be used to upgrade wings, but not every unevolvable wings. So Everything is as intended and nothing will be "fixed" about this. Only thing that will happen is that more wings will be added that might have attributes to them. And you should read the info before you buy them so you know what you buy.