Options

Mage locked!!

HELP!! My mage has been locked as of yesterday... I'm almost level 50... My ID is 伊克莱斯。

Comments

• Options
    Dghost78Dghost78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    My Mage is locked to my id is dghost79
  • Options
    rjoesearjoesea Registered Users 3 Posts
    mine is locked as well. have to reboot the game everytime i select the mage. rjoesea help!!
  • Options
    MarshMarsh Registered Users 2 Posts
    and says no archives,My ID is 伊克莱斯
  • Options
    rjoesearjoesea Registered Users 3 Posts
    has anyone tried to uninstall and reinstall?
  • Options
    kyoung79kyoung79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    mine is locked as well. My ID name is forever79.
  • Options
    yankee_sullivanyankee_sullivan Registered Users 2 Posts
    kyoung79 wrote: »
    mine is locked as well. My ID name is forever79.

So is mine (nickname イヤミ.) I unlocked it (or so I thought) by completing the Ivar Mountains level with the warrior, but then it took me through the tutorial and froze at the point where you first access your inventory. My guess is that the reason for that is that there's more than just one item in my mage's inventory and it's already equipped. I end up having to restart the game each time and avoid her completely.

I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling, mainly because I don't want to accidentally lose my lvl 49 warrior / lvl 50 monk / lvl 50 mage and all of their equipment in the process.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    So is mine (nickname イヤミ.) I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling, mainly because I don't want to accidentally lose my lvl 49 warrior / lvl 50 monk / lvl 50 mage and all of their equipment in the process.

is useless for you to try on reinstallation waste time and energy better the way is working sent a ticketing to glu support and personal then three days gluu administration will contact you as follow usually take a month time to restore because that admin only in mid guys who contact you between the programing personal in glu company in san francisco us quarter office and there are only 180 guys working on this whole project i mean all glu mobile online gaming including his boss ceo :( here is the link for you glu comany
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668
    and beware if you are spend real money and wanted complaint here is the link i hope i would get delete my account cause we are too criticism this company we are not own any outsources of apple project client we are just a normal guys player happy to play most glu gaming but interms of too serious happen no one represented to said anything so we decide to make our ownself ok guys this link for you https://goldengate.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/325668