Game Keeps Crashing - Please Help!

I've been playing this game for a long time and have spent a good amount of time and money on it, but I'm getting pretty aggravated here.

I can barely get through a single side level, or browse through my inventory, or chat with friends before the game completely crashes and I have to restart it (...and then it happens all over again). I am not embellishing when I say the game can't stay open for me for longer than a minute or two at a time. It doesn't matter which hero I'm on or which level I'm playing, it happens 100% of the time.

Also note that the game was crashing with some regularity for me before the 3.0 update, but now it is MUCH worse than before. Before I could play for maybe 15-20 minutes before a crash, and now, as I said, 1 or 2 minutes then poof.

Please note that I am playing on my iPad mini, iOS version 7.1.2 (11D257)

Help!

Comments

• jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I've been playing this game for a long time and have spent a good amount of time and money on it, but I'm getting pretty aggravated here.

I can barely get through a single side level, or browse through my inventory, or chat with friends before the game completely crashes and I have to restart it (...and then it happens all over again). I am not embellishing when I say the game can't stay open for me for longer than a minute or two at a time. It doesn't matter which hero I'm on or which level I'm playing, it happens 100% of the time.

Also note that the game was crashing with some regularity for me before the 3.0 update, but now it is MUCH worse than before. Before I could play for maybe 15-20 minutes before a crash, and now, as I said, 1 or 2 minutes then poof.

Please note that I am playing on my iPad mini, iOS version 7.1.2 (11D257)

Help!

Same here my friend, mostly crash at endless, inventory, chat. LG G2
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • joe bonamassajoe bonamassa Registered Users 6 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Same here my friend, mostly crash at endless, inventory, chat. LG G2

Sorry to hear, Jakub.

Can we get some answers/suggestions in here please?
  • tntcoxtntcox Registered Users 12 Posts
    Im in the same situation here people. Here I was thinking that it may of been because I use a galaxy tab 2, maybe it was getting too old to handle graphics. Obviously not. I too cant even check inventory. Starting to get reaaly sick of the problems we all have after upgrading. I never had a problem before, well apart from losing my character but they fixed that.
    Come on admin, wheres the help
  • joe bonamassajoe bonamassa Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well I'm an idiot... seems a simple reboot of my iPad instantly did the trick. Hope that works for you guys too.

*Walks out, blushing*