Options

Mage Reset

Is there anyone whose succesfully unlock their mage, we need it to unlock now, we are down to 24 members reset in our guild. Anyone? Need your help

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Mine was unlocked but how , idk
  • Options
    kyoung79kyoung79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, I have been playing the eternity warrior III and one of the character (Mage) is having problem. I was playing with different character and i got a massage saying "you unlock the Mage" and when I played with Mage character, it started playing from the begining (teaching step by step how to play). Now, there is massage saying "In town you can socialize and manage your hero. Let's equip your new item" and there is an arrow pointing to the inventory. When i click the inventory there is massage saying "select this item" and nothing happen from this point. Could you please help me to fix the problem. I have to log out and log in again in order to play with different character.
  • Options
    badashflybadashfly Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having the same issue. My 10k mage is stuck on the exact same screen :/
    Not cool GLU
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Its been 8 days already since my mage restart. I already lost 88 offerings to god iron, 33 to god of silver and 66 to god of crafting, based on my daily mission.
    I hope that my mage can be played already so that i wont keep missing offerings. I did not able to participate fully last tourney because of this.
    I also hope you can have a way to give those what i missed in my mission. Please give those offerings as compensation for all of this...
    Thanks!!!!!
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)