Report hackers here

Comments

• mjninjamjninja Registered Users 11 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Like everyone else, you upload your screenshot to a img hosting site like Postimage.org or Postimage.org. Then you use the image link with the [img]tags. Like this:[/img]linktoimage

Hey I'm not very good at using computers don't understand how you take images from posting. Have uploaded them to posting but can not get them on here. Very hard with iPhone. Sorry don't fully understand. Will have to ask my mate whos a computer proggramer to help. I just want to upload these screen shots.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    mjninja wrote: »
    Hey I'm not very good at using computers don't understand how you take images from posting. Have uploaded them to posting but can not get them on here. Very hard with iPhone. Sorry don't fully understand. Will have to ask my mate whos a computer proggramer to help. I just want to upload these screen shots.

Where did you upload the image? You should have a link to the image you've uploaded.
    In your comment just type putyourlinkhere Thats it.

Or you can also just type the url to the image straight of and it will then be a link on your comment that people can click on.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    I don't know if most of you were faced with this early morning server maintenance issue, it took about 3:30 hours to get back online, no changes at all but I have noticed some of the regular names in the areana who used to be always on top are not to be seen anymore!!! Did Glu finaly got rid of some hackers? Did anyone noticed it?
    Guys please check the arena and leave your comments please, I have a feeling that Glu is finaly following up on our endless requests to eliminate hackers.....
    cheers.....
    New tournament started and no sign of the famous old names yet, it seems they have been banned finally, check it out guys......many old timers with odd scores and not in the top arena list.....
    SirDigital , is it possible to upload photos using iPad not PC?
    thanks....
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    SirDigital , is it possible to upload photos using iPad not PC?
    thanks....

Yes ofcourse,

"Posting image on forum for dummies"
    1. Take a Picture on your phone (home + Power button)
    2. Browze to for example postimg.org on your phones Safari browser.
    3. Pick Browse and pick the image to be uploaded from your phone folder.
    4. Upload
    5. Copy the image link you get
    6. Come back to forum and start your comment and add pastyourlinkhere
    7. Press post and let the other forum members be amazed by your Picture
    8. Walk away and be a happy man :)
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    I don't know if most of you were faced with this early morning server maintenance issue, it took about 3:30 hours to get back online, no changes at all but I have noticed some of the regular names in the areana who used to be always on top are not to be seen anymore!!! Did Glu finaly got rid of some hackers? Did anyone noticed it?
    Guys please check the arena and leave your comments please, I have a feeling that Glu is finaly following up on our endless requests to eliminate hackers.....
    cheers.....

i dont think they are banned. there are no good prizes during weekly pvp.
    so most players dont enter arena and you dont see them in toplist.

just wail till weekend. they will be back
    Thanks a lot but for some reason when I click browse nothing happens at all, odd but true, I shall try the Dolphin browser perhaps it works....
    cheers .....
    Tried Dolphin browser still the same, so strange I can't upload images on my iPad...
  • MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    I want to report something different here.

The player Highkick, is a bad loser.
    He lost for me, in a clean fight, and, immediadetely after, he add me and threat to report me as a hacker.
    Here i have the prove of he, threatening me, i'll post.

Beware when winning this weak russian player, he May report you for no reason.

http://www.casimages.com.br/i/14091801014494038.jpg.html
    Mizera wrote: »
    I want to report something different here.

The player Highkick, is a bad loser.
    He lost for me, in a clean fight, and, immediadetely after, he add me and threat to report me as a hacker.
    Here i have the prove of he, threatening me, i'll post.

Beware when winning this weak russian player, he May report you for no reason.

http://www.casimages.com.br/i/14091801014494038.jpg.html

Besides, he's a 13k, T8 weapon monk. Just look at my mage. It's natural that i win him over and over again, as it happens, everytime i cross with him in the arena.

No more to say, beware this crying baby.
    Mizera, it seems your Russian friend here is not a hacker, but a bad loser as you called him, if so please dont post it here since we are only reporting hackers, and don't worry about you being reported as a hacker IT will not affect you unless you are....
    Please do report hackers only......

cheers...
    Mizera, it seems your Russian friend here is not a hacker, but a bad loser as you called him, if so please dont post it here since we are only reporting hackers, and don't worry about you being reported as a hacker IT will not affect you unless you are....
    Please do report hackers only......

cheers...

Ok, Fido.

I'm not wanting to mess around the thread, just warning that he is a bad loser so if he reports someone, you will all know the real reason.

Cheers friend
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    um there is a guild on android called "HACKERSFOBIA" They are currently ranked #4 in the offerings tournament
  • dewaxingdewaxing Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please Check bug error Gem free in " Get More Gem Free" in IOS

bugs continued with another gem. A player can have more than one time a day out. Please get out of the game because Function. player get unlimited gem. and Item Full quickly

http://www.picsiam.com/view.php?id=7ff0
    http://www.picsiam.com/view.php?id=7ff1

Thank you.
  • poisonivypoisonivy Registered Users 1 Posts
    first pssy i met since 3.01 update.

Stahlhand
    9.5k GS, orb spaming mage, european server

10bjr0.jpg
    2wmkn1.jpg
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Burningx2 is a hacker. I dont bother getting screen shots
    Thegodofwar
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    30a3l9k.png
    2lxxmao.png
    Codename: SHIGIR
    Cheat: Possible Gem Hack
    I dont think this is legit and I dont even notice him top the tiered spender tourney..Please check his account Mr. Admin and moderators sir..It would be much appreciated..Thanks and more power..
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    28v7y3l.png
    Codename: SHIGIR
    Cheat: Possible Gem hack
    ..I dont think this is legit and I dont even notice him top the tiered spender tourney..He is from Wolfpack..Please check his account Mr. Admin and moderators sir..It would be much appreciated..Thanks and more power..
  • Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    Who cares what you think?
    Another whining without any evidence. Left your guesses and envy for your mates in cheaters club called FhN. Looks like FhN members suffering defeat one by one in pvp tournament and have no other choice as fighting on forum lmao!
    Let administrators better pay attention for cheaters SS in arena!
    From the photos shown in your post, first of all he is an android player if I am not mistaken, it was mentioned before in this forum by SirDiGital that this game is hacked on Android more than IOS however, these photos could simply be showing a strong player who might have spent money and gems on the game, the only way for you to find out is to meet him/her in arena PVP fights and see for yourself that he is using a hack....
    There are a lot more stronger players than this guy SHIGIR who really spend money on the game...so I don't know if G l u will bother to look him up unless the supporting photos are showing the actual hack (Unlimited orbs, mana, ect)....

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Actually since it's android I can tell you exactly what's going on. I won't name any guilds but whats going on is players are purchasing the 99 dollar gem pack around 5 or 6 times maybe more actually and then asking google for a refund saying they never got the gems. Google does a refund with no questions asked. So players have around 30000 gems or more to max out the top gear and buy the wings during the vip tournament. With this boss hunt tournament I am not sure what hack the tournament leader is using but here is a screenshot of his vp after only 24 hours.

2vns95g.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Well to me I fully agree with you on this, obviously this is a gem hack to reach this vp, somehow Android players are enjoying a lot of working hacks for this game.....
    hope Glu will check this one.....and other confirmed ones too....on IOS
    nice post bigBrules....
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    There are bunch of hackers in ios. In pvp I attack them they dont lose freeking hp. I want the hackers to get ban. FCK the hackers. Next time if I vs a hacker in pvp i will fcking kick your *** with my sexy mage.
    How does Shigir have two wing of roc or something ios had only one vip that sold wings. How does his mage and monk have both the same wings.
  • korowiowkorowiow Registered Users 8 Posts
    xXImLeGeNdXx - warrior with no cooldown time in PVP
  • korowiowkorowiow Registered Users 8 Posts
    When you finally ban all these cheaters ????
    No sense to play now :(
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    this thread full of possilbe cheaters. and they are still in game.
    u know why ? glu has got no time to ban. also no time to fix chat, legendary maps, etx.

because they are working on Blood and Glory: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?112795-Must-read
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    How does Shigir have two wing of roc or something ios had only one vip that sold wings. How does his mage and monk have both the same wings.

After last android update those wings are added in gold spin, easy to get them if u are a $ player. i got mine from 1 gold spin got from hunt tourny today^^
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Here is an update on the hacking leader for android in the boss hunt tournament at 2:30 pm eastern Satùrday 9-27
    Added over a million vp since my previous post.

2d92xbc.png
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Usmankhan wrote: »
    After last android update those wings are added in gold spin, easy to get them if u are a $ player. i got mine from 1 gold spin got from hunt tourny today^^
    Thnx for the information. I like those wings lol, but i dont have those lol.
    i can finally get those wing in this new update if i am lucky with my god of gold spin to get me the wings and new wep.