Report EW3 Issues Here!

Hey EW3 players!

I received a private message from a member of this forum informing me that the game is in shambles and mods of this forum seemed to have vanished. I've read a few posts and kinda get the gist of what's been happening. Automated replies from Customer Care after waiting weeks for a solution.

I'm not at all familiar with Eternity Warriors 3, as you can probably tell by my girly signature haha! But whatever the issues are in this game that players are experiencing I can try my best to find out what's happening for you all.

So please share in clear detail what the issues are and I will try to get to the bottom of them all. And I mean full detail too xD Like are you using Wifi and all that jazz!

I don't work for glu so of course I do not have any inside information or gain. I can't make any promises but I will try to get some answers.
Prev13

Comments

• pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I appreciate you coming out , here are some of the major problems in-game , iOS side

1. Mage stuck in inventory after update last Sept 10 , still no signs of fixing from gIu.
    2. Arena PVP lag , has been going on for the last 2 months. We see our opponents switch from one side to another hitting nothing but air , and hitting them in the air , lol.
    3. Arena matchmaking. High GS matchup mostly with low GS , there seems to be no sort of criteria in choosing opponents.
    4. Ivar caverns reagent drop. In the map description , it says that the map drops demon lord reagents , but still all the time drops demon prince reagents , while we barely see them drop demon lords except for eye.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey no problemo! It's refreshing to get somewhat involved in another community plus anything to help ^_^

Awesome stuff pxyche22, well, it's not awesome you and other players are experiencing them but you know what I mean :p I can somewhat understand this which is a good start!

So these are the ones that are the main causes of concern in this game?
    Yes they are. But i know many other players have other concerns on their own. But i do believe these are the major ones. The mods in here are nowhere to be found leaving us hanging if this game will ever be fixed. What leaves us in a complete daze is that developers keep adding new stuff but they dont fix what's wrong already , making more bugs along the way. We really hope you can help, because im sure if this goes on , new players will easily quit the game because of pvp matching and old players be forced to quit because it's quite obvious that gIu doesn't care about it's player base anymore and is more focused in making $$$ out of its rich people's pockets.
    That's good enough for me! If more are reported here I'll be sure to try and find out what's happening with them too.

Yeah I have noticed this too. Well Kush seems to come on once in a blue moon as he's busy with other stuff I believe and Kuro doesn't have anything to do with EW3 as far as I am aware when it comes to knowledge of this game. I admittedly haven't seen gluadmin on here for sometime now :/ Francis is still about but mainly on Customer Care from what I've noticed.

Ahh that old chestnut! They do it with every game they bring out practically! Rush out new content before addressing issues! Stardom: Hollywood is still riddled with glitches yet I have been told there probably won't be anymore updates for it thanks to KKH taking full command -.- But you don't wanna read about that girly shizzle haha! So looks like the same thing is happening here in the sense of new content and no fixes for bugs = more issues.

I hope I can help too! Leave it with me and I'll see what I can find out. Sadly, I can see why players feel the developers have become less player based and more focused on those dollars which is very sad. Customer Support have always been very good to me so I have no issue with them.
    it's somewhat encouraging that you symphathize with us on this one. But until we get things fixed , mutual understanding will only get us as far., lol.

Yeah , gluadmin and the rest probably got tired of addressing issues that are never gonna get fixed hence their disappearance. But i really hope you can be our voice this time around . Thanks :)
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hey so my issues are also that which pxyche22 listed but also I am having another problem. Recently my game has started to crash a lot for no reason and it also lags too. The game ALWAYS crashes when I try to open my friend's list. Never had this problem before. Also my mage just got locked yesterday so that sucks. Luckily my monk hasn't reach ivar mt. yet, so hopefully by beating it, my mage will be unlocked *fingers crossed*! Hopefully these issues are addressed ASAP! Also thanks for your concern. Good to see someone finally responding to our concerns, so yeah much appreciated!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    NEWNEWNEWForum_Sig_zps81bc16fd.png

hey lady nice profile ya :o
    Yeah it is! lol
    I want some pizza now lol
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    android side problems are chat work but with lots of fails, name change just some players have it (not fair), pvp is fixed now, maybe accesin network and thats it:D
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    it's somewhat encouraging that you symphathize with us on this one. But until we get things fixed , mutual understanding will only get us as far., lol.

Yeah , gluadmin and the rest probably got tired of addressing issues that are never gonna get fixed hence their disappearance. But i really hope you can be our voice this time around . Thanks :)

Of course I sympathise, after all I'm just a regular player like everyone else on the forums :3 I have no association with glu xD But hopefully with any luck I can at least get some answers.

I think gluadmin is just ultra busy with glu, they're bringing out so many new games all at once but it is odd how he has vanished! I used to talk to him quite regularly :/ Fingers crossed I get some answers about all this!
    Lithos wrote: »
    Hey so my issues are also that which pxyche22 listed but also I am having another problem. Recently my game has started to crash a lot for no reason and it also lags too. The game ALWAYS crashes when I try to open my friend's list. Never had this problem before. Also my mage just got locked yesterday so that sucks. Luckily my monk hasn't reach ivar mt. yet, so hopefully by beating it, my mage will be unlocked *fingers crossed*! Hopefully these issues are addressed ASAP! Also thanks for your concern. Good to see someone finally responding to our concerns, so yeah much appreciated!

Right with the general crashing, do you have at least 100GB of free memory on your device? I know all glu games require at least that if not more just to keep the game running efficiently. The friends crash sounds like a run-of-the-mill glu game glitch so I will include this when reporting the other issues. I'll include the mage lock too just incase it's a bug of sorts but hopefully you will be able to unlock it as you said *Crossing fingers and toes*.
    hey lady nice profile ya :o

LOL! Ohhh why spank you :P
    I want some pizza now lol

HAHAHA! I have that effect on people xD
    monkmatrix wrote: »
    android side problems are chat work but with lots of fails, name change just some players have it (not fair), pvp is fixed now, maybe accesin network and thats it

What do you mean by name change? As in they can change it but others can't or they shift names? If it's shifting this sounds like a connection error which glu have no control over. Ohh so Android is pretty together by the sounds of it. I'll include all of this too :3

I have composed a report to several places including all these issues mentioned here, hopefully I'll have a response/answers for you all soon but please don't hate me if they come back with the same waffle as you guys have received :P
    Ow , chat in iOS side is bugged, too. Everytime we reconnect or login to the game , old conversations are not shown. We see blank chatboxes everytime. Chat has always been a very integral part of this game since it is very much guild based on PVP and tournament events. Right now , it is very troublesome to communicate with members, especially when they dont know what the topic is about resulting in monotonous conversations within guild.
    its just some player have their name change and quest that gives 10 gems for changing and some players dont have it at all. thank u for help :))
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Ow , chat in iOS side is bugged, too. Everytime we reconnect or login to the game , old conversations are not shown. We see blank chatboxes everytime. Chat has always been a very integral part of this game since it is very much guild based on PVP and tournament events. Right now , it is very troublesome to communicate with members, especially when they dont know what the topic is about resulting in monotonous conversations within guild.

Now why doesn't that surprise me xD iOS has a shed load of issues! I'll mention this when I get a response :)
    its just some player have their name change and quest that gives 10 gems for changing and some players dont have it at all. thank u for help :))

Ohh I see. No problemo I did mention what you said in your previous comment so I'll touch up on it with what you said in your reply when I get a response :3
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    My main is concern is "Support" nothing more, nothing less. Problems in accounts being restarted back to level 1 (MAGE), but mine is ALL 3 CHARACTERS are back to level 1. I have already mailed support and it has been 1 week and 3 days to be exact and yet I still have not gotten any response at all. My friend had the same issue, his MAGE was reseted back to level 1, after 2 weeks, got a response and proble solved, then again after 3 days, MAGE was back at level 1, been 5 days now and even he has yet to hear from "support". We assume that it will take a minimum of 2 weeks for us to get a reply from support, which eventually does not guarantee that the problem will be fixed permanently. I hope they fixed how they handle emails and inquiries from their players, without SUPPORT a game would be worthless.
    Ohhh owww :/ What a pain the butt! Support does take some time to answer tickets and even more so now due to the backlog of KKH ones they have received. From what I know it's having a knock on effect on every game department. Everyone at support is having to chip in despite not having any knowledge of the games they are responding to, hence the long wait for replies -.-

They will get back to you even though the long wait sucks! But when I get a reply I will be sure to add your comments :3 You are completely right, a game without support is worthless.
    thank u very much pizza cat;)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Just to give some more details about the mentioned issues which might help getting them solved.

1. Mage getting stuck
    This started to happen when we got 3.0 patch, was no problem up until that. The reason for the mage character getting locked is that normally the Mage class needs to be unlocked by completing normal mode of the game with either warrior or monk. For some reason now after 3.0 when you get Network Issues window pop-up and you force close the game the mage character seems to go back to "locked mode" and Level 1. Some people have tried to unlock her again by again completing the Ivar Montain with the other classes. Even if it shows her as level 1 at login she hasn't actually been reset to level 1, she is her normal level but you get the starter tutorial, and when that happens the game comes to a point where it wants you to evolve your weapon and don't allow you to click anything else, since most people already have equipped a max evolved weapon they are stuck.

2. Chat Issue
    Chat was working just fine earlier, they broke it like 2 month ago with a patch. Both the global chat and Guild chat is broken right now for everyone. We have all pretty much been playing without being able to communicate in game since then. Ohh the private chat works without any problems.

3. PvP mismatch.
    Same here it used to work "fine". With that I mean of course it happened that a high gs player occasionally got matched vs a low gs player but that happened maybe once in 30 fights or so, so no real biggie.
    Since also patch 3.0 we are matched pretty much only vs low gs players. I mean I am 14k gs and I get matched vs 500-5000gs players like 95% of my fights. Need I say they are being 1-h killed. Not good for them and no fun for us. So from start of the tournament it's just a matter of who pays more gems on energy and kill most noobs. Atleast earlier we fought vs other good players so the Arena was atleast challaging in that sence.
    While at it also ask them to fix that we should loose a PvP Star when we loose even after we have reached Rank 0. Right now you loose a star when you loose up untill rank 0, after that it's again just a stupid race and not anything about skill.

4. Weird Lag in PvP
    Don't remember when this started. I mean it has never been 100% good since PvP Arena started but it was definitely playable first month. Since like two patches back they broke something. Even with awesome wi-fi network and low 30ms Connection to the game server, everyone has this weird lag as if we where playing with 700-1000 ms.
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Thanks for the support pizza cat but i think that if we all file complaints asking for a refund of the cash we have spent that way they will take care of things hahaha

hope you get a soon answer pizza
    Thanks for your help. And I will check to see if freeing the space helps out with the crashing!
    thank u very much pizza cat

Honestly, I am more than happy too :o It's a pleasure, just hope all my typing and contacting numerous sources pays off for you guys xD
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Just to give some more details about the mentioned issues which might help getting them solved.

Thanks so much for the added detail, SirDigital! This should be really helpful for the guys who will hopefully look into all those issues! =)
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the support pizza cat but i think that if we all file complaints asking for a refund of the cash we have spent that way they will take care of things hahaha

hope you get a soon answer pizza

Hahahaa! I think if every player bombarded them they wouldn't have a choice but to address the issues asap xD You and me both on the answer front Buno2! Hopefully will not be waiting too long ^_^
    Thanks for your help. And I will check to see if freeing the space helps out with the crashing!

Hey no problemo! Just hope it helps with the crashing so it's one thing you can tick off :3
  • JessopheadJessophead Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi my in game name is toodles312 and mage has been locked just wondering if u could look into the problem
    For me thanks
    I'll try my best to find out what's happening for you Jessophead :3
    Hey Cat thanks for the advice. I cleared up some space on my ipad cuz I saw I didn't have 100mb available and it worked. It doesn't crash now. Also my mage is unlocked now, not sure how, but I saw her unlocked. Hopefully it stays that way!
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    Samurai,

Thanks again for replying. I didn't know if you would, no one else has. And especially for stepping up even though you typically don't have any involvement with EW3. Seriously made my day when I saw an inbox reply.
    Hey Cat thanks for the advice. I cleared up some space on my ipad cuz I saw I didn't have 100mb available and it worked. It doesn't crash now. Also my mage is unlocked now, not sure how, but I saw her unlocked. Hopefully it stays that way!

BOOOYAHHHH!!! So pleased that freeing space did the trick :D That has literally made my day knowing that something has been sorted :3 Awesome to read that mage is now unlocked too! Fingers crossed it stays that way!
    Samurai,

Thanks again for replying. I didn't know if you would, no one else has. And especially for stepping up even though you typically don't have any involvement with EW3. Seriously made my day when I saw an inbox reply.

Heyy R0nBurgundy (love the username btw :p) I couldn't not reply after reading your message and then seeing it all in this forum! I'm still waiting on replies :/ Had one response from one source who isn't involved in this game but has told me they have passed it on.... just hope I hear something back soon and/or the issues are addressed in an update very soon!
    Hopefully the fix other players problems asap!
    Hey EW3 players!

I have had a response regarding some of the issues, the others they will get back to me as it's not their expertise :)

Mage - "Our team is aware of this, and they are needing to handle each case individually to correct it in game, so it is taking quite a bit of time due to the number of players having the issue."

My guess is report your mage issues players :3 The more of you who report it the more they are able to address and fix this issue and resolve it in the game. If you do I can give your game names in so they have a heads up to get yours sorted hopefully.

Arena Lag - All pvp with our games becomes challenging, due to everybody having a different strength connection. The teams are always looking into new ways to add game stability to make the lag less noticeable during matches.

Matchmaking - this game has a high volume of dishonest players, so unfortunately, these features don't work the way they were intended. We do take cheating very seriously, so we address those players as we find them, but with games like EW3, it is very challenging.

Ivar caverns reagent drop and Game crashing - "I will need to ask the team. I don't have any information myself, and I don't see much in the team notes, so I will ask and see if these are known issues with the game."

For the Android Issues, "I'm not sure about the Name Change option (I was unaware that any players had this option), but I do know that Android does seem to have a lot more trouble with connection stability, and network issues, due to the huge number of different types of Android devices. Samsung devices especially, tend to have tons of background apps that slow down the processing speeds, and players rarely know about all those programs. Apple tends to be a bit better for those issues, because not much changes from Apple device to Apple device, so updates address the Apple players as a whole more effectively.

I will put some notes over to that team, and to the forums, about these issues even though I know most are known, and being worked on."
    Hope this is somewhat helpful for you guys ^_^
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I'm a little bit sorry about what I'm gonna say but I have to do it.

I guess your intentions are good and you're trying to help, but since you have no ideea about this game or what's happening, you only make things worse by giving these stereotype answers.

And no, this was not heplful at all.
    I don't know from whom you got these answers but none of the answers is really an answer.
    I can count at least 3 big lies in the answers you got, so either the one who gave them to you is mocking you or he doesn't know what this is all about.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Seriously, you just lost your time. So, if I understand correctly we are all cheaters, without exception since we are all matched against very low GS players. Also we are all crazy since there is no arena lagging !!!!