Options

Why add a new regent that serves no purpose!

Just curious why you would add a new regent that is only good for fusion. Primeval crystals take up bag space and now reduce chances of winning nessary regents from offerings that are already hard to come by for evolving t9 gear. They don't even sell for much. That's all that is going to happen to them. Just more trash to sell, really?
GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    Just curious why you would add a new regent that is only good for fusion. Primeval crystals take up bag space and now reduce chances of winning nessary regents from offerings that are already hard to come by for evolving t9 gear. They don't even sell for much. That's all that is going to happen to them. Just more trash to sell, really?

My exact thoughts on this sir. This is just another undeserved backstab from GLUE to make us buy more bag space. If there were only more then 200 slots available. With every "update" they make there's always some hidden money grabbing feature included. Typical.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Felix247Felix247 Registered Users 3 Posts
    They give mad crazy experience as fusion items. That's what they are for. There's also a sell option that nobody ever seems to notice.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I agree with the Original Post 100%. Im sure 90% of players would also. Those that don't agree are just deluding themselves.
  • Options
    rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well now less people are going to waste money. I wouldn't even try buying any gems now knowing that i have less chance of getting something usefull
    Thegodofwar
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    rd1 wrote: »
    Well now less people are going to waste money. I wouldn't even try buying any gems now knowing that i have less chance of getting something usefull

But they're not targeting you, are they? They are targeting the whales and they have plenty of those to keep this game afloat! ;)