Options

new game PLEASE READ!!

All of u who see this and still want to play ew3 go on general discussion thread 'MUST SEE' and do survey in order to SAVE EW3.

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Thx for your support :)
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    np anytime :)
  • Options
    puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Save the game? A lot of us can't even play the game because of a Network Error. The company won't make the game playable, won't update the OSX version to keep it inline with all the rest of the distributions, and clearly don't care why should we save this game? Why should we ever play any of their games again? I don't plan on it.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Eternity warriors 4 should be out by now, but glu is making a copy game of ew3. I want more classes like in final fantasy 14 lol.
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    yea ill just wait that glu. confirmes this new game and then ill delete this one and forget glu, i dont know how can people say that its copy of ew3, b&g looks like some cheap an stupid game
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    what about finishing the updates for ew3? Such as new character levels and finishing the new map areas..? And co-op play
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you harry potter, I want co-ops, new level, new tournament, I want name change and trade to come lol.