Options

EW3 vs Blood and Glory?

Recently, we have been receiving surveys about a new upcoming game "Blood and Glory: Immortals". I am just wondering how come it is being compared to EW3, will EW3 be removed due to the glitches and bugs that seems to have no solution at all? To be frank, the new game is good based on the video that was being shown, but its does not really matter how a good a game is without the necessary support it can give to its players.

Comments

• Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    The support is my issue. Why should I have ANY interest in ANOTHER Glu game? We can't get a straight answer on anything in the current game. Why should we believe that a new one will be any better? Same programming team, same support system.
  • Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    My most recent reply from GLU was encouraging, but kind of like hurry up and wait too. Here is what they said:

Thank you for the information. The EW3 team is aware of the issue for some users and will be releasing an update that addresses it. I do not have a time frame on this. Thank you for your patience while we prepare the update.

So they do plan to fix it.
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hopefully that update comes soon!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Lith you know whats gonna happen in that new update.. Game going to be messed up more.. Thats what Glu developers known for - making the good game worse.. Btw they always say this update will fix this bt i dont think anything got gixed without messing something else up.
    - Hunter :p;)