Must read

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
So glu is making this new game called blood and glory
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M0nVNSf5PkS4LO9kQEE3x_v9VstoPpreNTz6eRD48Mo/viewform
This link will lead u to a survey in which u will see a video about the gameplay , same chars , same skills for each char , same hp , mana and exp bars , same idea under a different story , so briefly they copy paste ew3 into another name as a new way of money grab , all open the survey and do it , at the end tell em what u think about it , about the idiot money grab an that the both games are typical , stop them from making that game and to start caring about ew3 , ew3 still has the chance to be the best game ever , don't let it fall because of the stupidity of glu and the devs
RedRanger

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    OMFG, you are so right. They have even used same Graphics on alot of things like character Picture and hp potions and soforth.

Direkt link to video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6SV14DJTMQ

Edit:

My survey comment to them:
    EW3 has the potential of becoming the best game for Ios/Android, but instead of fixing all the issues that we the Community are reporting in you guys just pump out new content. And now you take a lot of the graphics/sound and GUI and move it over to a "new" game. If you would actually listen to the community more you would have earned a lot more $$$ from happy and satisfied customers instead of earning a lot at start and then having people rage quitting your game because of all the bugs. This just gives Glu unhappy customers and the company Glu a bad name.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Hey SirDigital! Yes, this is effectively Eternity Warriors 4. Eternity Warriors 3 needs rebranding. Things need to be added and taken away to allow the game to succeed again. You can't "take away" things once you've already given them to customers. This could be what saves the game. I would stop investing any more time into EW3 and allow for the transition to be made. If nothing has changed, you'll know the business model is just as bad as before. If they've actually solved problems with the game, then you'll know it's okay! Maybe they have removed the "token" system that makes it feel like you have to play all of the time.

People should know that their IAP games will not last forever. I may join it once again when the game comes out to see if things have been fixed. I may even make a Primer worth updating again. I stay lurking the forums in hope that there's a reason to switch back. Maybe this new game means there finally will be. Rebranding is important when so many customers are already sour with this game. More people are sour with the company, I understand. But that means that the game will immediately get bad reviews in the app store if things haven't been rebuilt from the ground up. Keep the graphics, keep the gameplay, and start over from scratch with the business concepts of the game and maybe we'll have a game worth playing again. Otherwise, we'll know which game to give a 1 star review on Day 1.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    1st of all ew3 can still be fixed , but these fckers doesn't care which is the problem , 2nd do u think that any of us would sacrifice over 2 years of farm and building their fame , friends and chars will like to start over ?!
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    1st of all ew3 can still be fixed , but these fckers doesn't care which is the problem , 2nd do u think that any of us would sacrifice over 2 years of farm and building their fame , friends and chars will like to start over ?!

Yep, we all did it moving from EW2 to EW3. You don't sacrifice your friends..you join back up with them in the new game that everyone plays instead. The original crew from Ascension (I created it) that would later end up merging with OneUnited all came from EW2. It's expected that you rebuild. I don't know how many of them also played EW1, but I wouldn't be surprised if people moved from that game to EW2 as well. It's natural to play the next version of a game. People do the same thing with the Infinity Blade series.

What's not natural is that EW3 has been deemed unplayable. By design, if things aren't changed for this new game, then it will be just as unplayable as this game so it won't matter that it's new. Whether it's called EW4 or Blood and Glory, it does not matter. Look at the current Blood and Glory, this new version of B&G is NOT an upgrade to B&G it's an upgrade to EW3. The title is most likely just changing because of all the negative publicity (rightly so) that the Eternity Warriors brand has received.
    Ew2 was never like 3 , beating a dragon once to get the best weapon , how can even some1 be sad for this ? Leaving 2 can't be compared to 3 at all
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    now i really feel sorry for people who spent soooooo much money its so stupid to make new game now when so much good players and guilds we have in ew3. so sad story and this blood and glory dont looks as agood as ew3 for me
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Ew2 was never like 3 , beating a dragon once to get the best weapon , how can even some1 be sad for this ? Leaving 2 can't be compared to 3 at all

Even with the Dragon Breaker, you still had to spend hours to make it perfect (if you were one of the top players). Upgrades were random and some people (like me) were patient and stuck out the upgrades while others were not. Before that a lot of time was spent grinding sickle swords before the dragons even existed. You act like no one who came from EW2 invested countless hours of time. It's simply not true.

We had the capability to actually play with friends IN game instead of just arena. And yet, we still all switched..together..and found each other because of these forums. Speaking of forums, we lost our old forum usernames with countless posts..but we still switched.

I spent money to be able to get a good weapon in this game right before runes came out. The day runes came out was the day I quit. I don't regret the money I spent because it was primarily for the bag slots and secondarily for the cool weapon, which I did get. Then runes came out and I saw the game for what it was. I was already unhappy with the token system, but could deal with it.

If runes are in the new game, I won't play. If I see things like the ticketing system and runes removed then I'll give it a shot. For me it's the company that makes the game that's lost my trust, not the game itself, and I'm the one who wrote the primer on it.
    cmon just look at the graphics in B&G i surely wont spend time and money for this sh it, just look at dam'n sword lolol
  • MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    This is outrageous.

I almost refused to answer the survey.
    I invested money in this game. It can really be the best mobile game ever, but they seem to be trying to replace it.

I will REFUSE to migrate to the other game and will be disappointed with Glu and will never play or reccomend any of their games anymore.

I LOVE Ew3, and will HATE this new game. That's it.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    EW3 is dead. Nothing else to do here. Its 100% p2w game with no interest for people who dont want to spend money. Every upgrade since runes made the game a lot worst. Now the gap between spenders and non spenders is enormous, about 3 k gs. Whoever thinks differently should first try to farm minotaurus without at least 50% ice attack runes. Mission impossible !!!!
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    EW3 is dead. Nothing else to do here. Its 100% p2w game with no interest for people who dont want to spend money.

What makes you think Blood and Glory would be any different ? Same company , same system , same bullsh*t.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Only copy and paste u can expect from dûmb developers.. You can't ask for new stuff.. Didn't you all notice scourge bosses, all previous bosses included and they call it scourge invasion.. Lol now they making blood and glory but incapable of even redesigning potion icon..than what else could you adk from them... These developers are not just mentally disabled but worser than that lol
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Probably, you are right. Thats why I will stop playing as soon as I finish story next time :)
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hey christ my best friend long time no see here, glad to see again. Almost one year im played this game my night mare is came true, all my heroes got locked after i got network error and kick out to home page, when im relogin i need to follow tutorial, i think after i completed one quest it ok but is not work, i need to complete another quest, finally my warr n monk stuck on minatour lair, mage stuck on inventory, i just can open my game but need to follow bs tutorial. I already send ticket to gluu one week ago, now just waiting action from gluu, im feeling very very dispointed to play this now :mad:
    First of all the dragons were the easiest **** of all time , the whole game was , 2nd boss rush gave u unlimited gems amount each day , if u stock u can buy every thing and it was easy , u could use a high friend an will help u kill dragons and get the best armour in 1H from starting to play it , i finished the game without any cheating in 2 months with the best weapons and only 1 upgrade left each , u call that equal to almost 2 years of farming ?
    Mizera wrote: »
    This is outrageous.

I almost refused to answer the survey.
    I invested money in this game. It can really be the best mobile game ever, but they seem to be trying to replace it.

I will REFUSE to migrate to the other game and will be disappointed with Glu and will never play or reccomend any of their games anymore.

I LOVE Ew3, and will HATE this new game. That's it.

totaly agree with u nothing else to say
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    EW3 is dead. Nothing else to do here. Its 100% p2w game with no interest for people who dont want to spend money. Every upgrade since runes made the game a lot worst. Now the gap between spenders and non spenders is enormous, about 3 k gs. Whoever thinks differently should first try to farm minotaurus without at least 50% ice attack runes. Mission impossible !!!!

BINGO!!!
    Gl u are a bunch of burglars
  • puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Who cares. This company is a joke and I have no intention of playing anything they make again.
    That the problem here if u did read things , they made a new game which i basicly ew3 under a new name , so all of us will lose the progress since they will stop working on ew3 and the game will die , they can still save ew3 but they copy it into another name and want people to try it , we need all to do the survey , tell them the new game sux and that they should care about ew3 that can be the best game ever
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    What a shame if EW3 will die, I have no problem with new games, but this new game from GLU is just a copy and paste from EW3, I suggesst for all the lovers of EW3 to have a separate forum voting for EW3 to stay alive no matter ....perhaps they might listen and fix it.......it is by far still the best game I ever played....l.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Why dont they make eternity warriors 4 instead of the copy and paste of ew3. In ew4 they should have warrior, mage, monk, ninja, rouge, paladin,etc... This game should be like this almost http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Classes for ios and android lol. It will be name eternity warriors 4 with a bunch of classes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LJUBaug_g
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Why dont they make eternity warriors 4 instead of the copy and paste of ew3. In ew4 they should have warrior, mage, monk, ninja, rouge, paladin,etc... This game should be like this almost http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Classes for ios and android lol. It will be name eternity warriors 4 with a bunch of classes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LJUBaug_g
    I play ffxiv too, which server/world do you play on sasuke ?
    Damii wrote: »
    I play ffxiv too, which server/world do you play on sasuke ?
    I play in Exodus server and my name is Roxas Valor I use to be in the Fairy tail company i haven't played since last month.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I play in Exodus server and my name is Roxas Valor I use to be in the Fairy tail company i haven't played since last month.
    I have a lvl 42 paladin in phoenix but havent played in a long time either due to broken controllers :P
    I am a lv42 paladin lol too. What a coincidence lol. We are meant to be lol. We are soulmates lol. I add you as a friend in ew3 forum accept it lol.