And again, Network Error!

This is ridiculous. First, there has been no updates for the OSX version of the game since it was launched. I accept this is a deadend game for me but I at least want to finish my characters. But no!!!! Again we have a network error at loading screen. How is it so hard to keep things running?

Well, I won't hold my breath but can we please get some resolution on this. :mad:

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    switch to android. ios has many network errors because their technology is always 2 years behind.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    switch to android. ios has many network errors because their technology is always 2 years behind.

He is talking about OSX not IOS ....

And yes moving from decently working Ios to ****py hackfest Ultra Android would be an awesome idea..
  • FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Heigh-ho, let me run out and replace my $2,000 Macbook Pro with an Android phone so that I can play a game easier...

Not.

Really, this is like telling someone whose car is getting beat up having to drive on a bad road to buy a Jeep. Maybe just improve the road.

Day three of 'Network Error Retry?" now.
  • puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts

Um... no. If I wanted to game on my Galaxy S3 I would have downloaded it there already. Also, please learn to read a bit more carefully, OSX is not ios. Additionally, the network errors are not on the end user device side it is from the host side. Finally, there really is no reason to get into an android vs ios debate in a thread about a game.
    Friggin wrote: »
    Heigh-ho, let me run out and replace my $2,000 Macbook Pro with an Android phone so that I can play a game easier...

Not.

Really, this is like telling someone whose car is getting beat up having to drive on a bad road to buy a Jeep. Maybe just improve the road.

Day three of 'Network Error Retry?" now.

Strange, I'm on day three as well. Just tried, not fixed. I doubt they will fix it. I've contacted Apple to advise them that a game on their app store is non-functional. Not that it will matter much.
    The progress bar on the loading screen won't even advance today. Pretty soon the game is going to just eat my computer.
    Just did a repair permissions and reboot and that fixed the progress bar loading screen issue but still get an endless network error loop.
    Bump to get back up with all the rest of the Network Error posts.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    If you are planing on bumping this untill you get a reply from an admin you are in for a task that might take you forever...

PS. Why would anyone wanna play a game like EW3 on OSX anyway? I mean it it a great game (when Everything works) on a handheld device but why sit infront of your computer and play it when there is 10x better games available?
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    The Moderators have completely abandoned this forum and some don't even log into the forums anymore.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2