thanks ONEUNITED for the 7.3gem glitch

XXXSIRCXXXXXXSIRCXXX Registered Users 12 Posts
thanks to OneUnited for sharing me the 7.2k gem glitch :)Im nice so ill tell you guys how this glitch work
be sure you close ew 3 before you do this..
1. Download Mytapjoy application on apps store , then register
2 Go on safari, google mytapjoy https://my.tapjoy.com then log in
3. After you log in youll see ew 3 . click that
4. Youll see differents apps . Download any apps then run it for 1 min. high gem reward the better . dont do the survey. only apps
5. If you want to check if you received the rewards after running the app. open your mytapjoy app then look for track rewards
6. if you have received the gems you can go start open the game , *less than 20gems is fine. *the higher the better.
7. When you log in to the game click the gem icon on the top right near the settings. When u click it, ull see the GET MORE FREE. click it once then wait 3 secs then close it again, then wait for the gem rewards to pop out. the gem ull receive each click is based on the mytapjoy reward you get . so if u have 50 gems total ull get 50gems per click . Do it over and over untill you reach the 7.2k gems . ull receive data error you reached the max gem reward
XD
Prev13

Comments

• LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Interesting
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    XXXSIRCXXX wrote: »
    thanks to OneUnited for sharing me the 7.2k gem glitch :)Im nice so ill tell you guys how this glitch work
    4. Youll see differents apps . Download any apps then run it for 1 min. high gem reward the better . dont do the survey. only apps
    5. If you want to check if you received the rewards after running the app. open your mytapjoy app then look for track rewards
    6. if you have atleast 50 gems total rewards you can go start open the game
    7. When you log in to the game click the gem icon on the top right near the settings. When u click it, ull see the GET MORE FREE. click it once then wait 3 secs then close it again, then wait for the gem rewards to pop out. the gem ull receive each click is based on the mytapjoy reward you get . so if u have 50 gems total ull get 50gems per click . Do it over and over untill you reach the 7.2k gems . ull receive data error you reached the max gem reward
    XD

OU would NEVER take advantage of this glitch, they are the upstanding citizens of the EW3 community............... Whahahahaha
    ofc u would say something like that SirSy...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    XD

Yes because it sounds very believable that someone from OU would go and teach you a glitch whoever you are.
    Awesome work trying to smear OU:s name, so exactly what Guild are you from?
    And thanks for the tutorial, if it really works the way you say it does it kind of sounds risk free to try since from your description you do pretty much what you are suppose to do with TapJoy.
    Exactly! Not sure what he was trying to accomplish with this post...
  • XXXSIRCXXXXXXSIRCXXX Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Exactly! Not sure what he was trying to accomplish with this post...

just want it fair to others and just giving a big thank you to OU :) thats all
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Bwahaha i love those innocent words😇
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yes because it sounds very believable that someone from OU would go and teach you a glitch whoever you are.
    Awesome work trying to smear OU:s name, so exactly what Guild are you from?
    And thanks for the tutorial, if it really works the way you say it does it kind of sounds risk free to try since from your description you do pretty much what you are suppose to do with TapJoy.

Lol. Stop acting you dont know anything about this. :) well too bad your member shares the glitch with wrong person. :))))))
    Who told u this? I mean like who in OU told u about this glitch?
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Its amazing how thick some people are, but it keeps suprising me every time !!! Everybody, or almost everybody in this game knows about this glitch. I am 100% certain that SirSy or Its5pm will confirm that. People are talking about it in town chats, and of course it hasnt been generated from OU, otherwise rival guilds would have never found out about it. What do you think you have accomplished with this post? A chance for Glu to fix the glitch, therefore, taking away the opportunity from so many players to get easily the gems they need to upgrade their gear. Well done genious, I am sure you are proud of yourself. And you dont need to tell us your guild, your xxxxxxx gives it a way, you are from the guild who uses mega hackers to win tourneys... So pathetic, so sad....
    ohhh snap...lol
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    One stupid question to the guy/girl who posted this:
    Is your device jb like mine and you can't get the free gems or you already took them and you don't care anymore?
    L.E.: Don't tell me you didn't try because that will make you look even more stupid than now.
    Dont wait for an answer Traine, they are sleeping in U.S now, morever, he will need to take instructions first....
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    XD

it not working man your hack is fake :confused:
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    And another thing, I'm really happy that you posted this.
    I'm so curious how fast Glu will fix this because they tend to fix pretty quickly the things that are not in their favour.
    it not working man your hack is fake :confused:

It is working, he is just so thick he couldnt right down the instructions correctly !!!!!
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    It is working, he is just so thick he couldnt right down the instructions correctly !!!!!

that mean this hack still fake not working at all waste my time
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    Its amazing how thick some people are, but it keeps suprising me every time !!! Everybody, or almost everybody in this game knows about this glitch. I am 100% certain that SirSy or Its5pm will confirm that. People are talking about it in town chats, and of course it hasnt been generated from OU, otherwise rival guilds would have never found out about it. What do you think you have accomplished with this post? A chance for Glu to fix the glitch, therefore, taking away the opportunity from so many players to get easily the gems they need to upgrade their gear. Well done genious, I am sure you are proud of yourself. And you dont need to tell us your guild, your xxxxxxx gives it a way, you are from the guild who uses mega hackers to win tourneys... So pathetic, so sad....

I did hear a whisper about this glitch, but I would never want to fvck Gl u over.....lol.
    Not sure why xxxcaptain ****stainxxx would post this in forum.
    Thanks OU ;-) ????
    that mean this hack still fake not working at all waste my time

It doenst work on jailbreak device. And take note u need to have game center in order for this glitch to work
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    It doenst work on jailbreak device. And take note u need to have game center in order for this glitch to work

Game Center is not required. Stop posting incorrect things as fact.
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    People should i have 50 gems reward or it can be less than 50. I dont have placee on memory to install this all games. And it all tekes time
    revil wrote: »
    People should i have 50 gems reward or it can be less than 50. I dont have placee on memory to install this all games. And it all tekes time

its fine if u have less than 50 . forgot to put that on the instruction sorry about that. 20 or less will be fine it just gonna take u forever to get the 7.3k gem
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Sir C and sirsy, similar pronounciation, i think this guys is trying to frame u intentionally bwahhaha
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Is this still working? Just tried it because glu is ****ing me off but ew3 app isn't showing up in tapjoy. ***?
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Sir C and sirsy, similar pronounciation, i think this guys is trying to frame u intentionally bwahhaha

lol nope. Try to read it backwards its XXXCRISXXX
    Anyone try this recently? Still won't show up for me and I'm hoping to get it in before it's fixed. Considering it's on glus official forums I imagine it won't be long..
    BenJammin5 wrote: »
    Anyone try this recently? Still won't show up for me and I'm hoping to get it in before it's fixed. Considering it's on glus official forums I imagine it won't be long..

its still working bro. Im not sure why is that ew 3 isn't showing to your mytapjoy..
    Sucks. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps as well. Guess I'll have to watch a LOT of vids. Hah
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    It definitely works, Henshin. It's not fake.

all step i have follow accordingly step for above mentioned ya is an nothing chris only one thing i sure its work fake lol unless some mate tell me that i had to change my iTune store to US then work for sure ? thats true ..
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    all step i have follow accordingly step for above mentioned ya is an nothing chris only one thing i sure its work fake lol unless some mate tell me that i had to change my iTune store to US then work for sure ? thats true ..

If you've done everything correct up until logging in, then that part you haven't messed up. You're messing up on the timing of when you exit out. It's somewhere between 2 and 4 seconds after you click the button. Once you've done it once, you'll know you're on the right track.

Allegedly. I saw someone in chat explaining how to do it.