[Android] <Upgrade> Guild Recruiting

kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
My in game name is Kennygz. We are currently ranked 18 overall. We are looking for 12k+ GS overall and prefer to you to have a toon with 9k+ GS. We are looking for active players who will contribute vp in all tournaments (except pay to win). We are a very friendly active guild and rank in all non hacked tournaments. Hit me up in game if interested.

edit: Modders and Hackers need not apply as an officer will friend new recruits to check out what level endless they are on. thank you

Comments

• kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    bump...we have one or two openings as people were poached. Currently rank 20 but easy drop to 18 or so with right recruit. We are currently rank 5 in AP.

ranging between 16 and 20 today....love to see a 15 - 20k+ person bump us up a good rung :)
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Guild upgrade ranked 13th in gear score is looking for active, loyal players with a 13k overall gear score. In game name is bigBrules just friend me. We are normally in top 10 in tournaments.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    currently rank 10 looking for one toon 11k+ overall 16k+ ...we are only 2050 from rank 9. We don't allow modders, we are relatively drama free and would like to keep it that way. Please don't ask for promotion on invite we don't pass out willy nilly. Please don't be a guild hopper cause that's just annoying. :-p we rank every tournament...lately top 10 and we don't have vp requirements other than pull your weight or I will ask why you aren't. People who get zero vp are replaced unless they let me or a senior (who should be asked to let me know) why you are going to miss. no reqs for pay to in tourneys.
    What he said. :p
    Android Guild - upgrade
    upgrade a top 15 guild is looking for ACTIVE, LOYAL and SOCIABLE players. Must have 10k on one character and 15k overall. Leeches and guild hoppers need not apply.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    bump rank 7 gs tourney rank 5 .....last three tourney rank 5
  • emilioemilio Registered Users 3 Posts
    hi kennyg, my GS is currently 14 517 : Warrior [12046] Mage [2373 : working on this now, so will be higher soon] monk [98]

I am active player ad I am doing my best in each Tournament

player name : emilio
    hit me up in game...
    We are currently rank three due to all the bannings. We also are 50/50 as we had no one get banned. We aren't looking to fill any positions as we recently booted all inactive people but people often come and go so please feel free to hit me up in game.

WP is rank 23 asking for 20k+gs. Currently we are rank 3 so I think asking the same is reasonable yes? :) lol
    currently rank 5 gs we rank top ten every tournament. looking for 17k+ overall gs must be active. friend in game bigbrules or kennygz
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Kenny my friend:-)) i am 20 k gs. I will be happy to join your guild:-)
    Friend bigBrules I will add you. Working right now but I can log in real fast.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • emilioemilio Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi kennyg, my GS is 18 200+ [W 12 229 , M 185 , M 5800], also happy to join, friend request sent
  • BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    im also lookin to join you'r guild. Im drJekyll , i play only monk , im 12743 gs
  • yodsanklaiyodsanklai Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys was just wondering if you still have any room left in your guild? Ive got 11.5k mage 4.5k monk 2k warrior in game name is yodsanklai. Thanks.
  • WilliamtedWilliamted Banned Users 15 Posts
    Such purposes are:. You can partner with several merchandisers and promote different products in your website; thereby, increasing your chance to earn a commission. products make use of natural ingredients. This is what Mike Caro's Book of Poker Tells tries to teach you. black lenses. It is important to use precautions to limit the spread of genital warts. After you are finished planting, make sure your vegetables receive the appropriate amount of water, which depends on the type of plant. than it actually is worth – and offer to take it. Finding a place to call home is one of the ultimate goals of anyone who is using the term real estate. For nature lovers, there are nature backgrounds and the list goes on.
    SodaHead Ask or Answer Questions as example a 1970 album by jazz guitarist Grant Green
    On Sensible Overcomin There Business News ajc Websites with People
    Straightforward Como Vencer La Timidez Y La Ansiedad Social * Increible Conversion! Solutions - Where To Go
    Step-By-Step Root Elements Of Domain Spoon
    All Rights Reserved Sky4energy~ New Free Energy 1000bks Green ProductsItems 1 14 of 58

Often, they promise. Now, I've always been a little reluctant to go to the dentist. For this to work, you have to plant in the same area a different vegetable.
    http://imhowtogrowtallernumber1member.tripod.com

You can take it with you anywhere, assuming that you have small scale composting on your sleeve (industrial size worm composting isn't really a lovely idea, anyway). - Legitimate gaming companies openly inform the public which gaming software they use to operate on their respective sites. This section will include sub-headings as they relate to specific qualifications you want to promote, such as communications, customer relations, managements, etc.
    Details from internet about All Rights Reserved Magical Tactics proven Tactics To Attract Women
    Life is full of stresses To get you started on the road to&#xA0 Depressed Loved One Psych
    No pienses que hay que ser un erudito para hacer la transici&#xF3 explained here Quieres ser vegetariana y de forma fasil

Identity theft is often in the media. You can schedule a time for a cleaner to do his job, normally once a week or so. When purchasing great malt the price, like many things, will indeed reflect the quality you get since with scotch, you tend to get what you pay for. unattractiveness issue. Photography is a true art form and many photographers are fortunate enough to be able to have their work exhibited in art galleries. The good news is that there are now treatments available but its success has varying degrees of reliability. The idea behind satellite radio has appeared in 1992, when the United States Federal Communications Commission granted a spectrum of the S band (the 2. Others provide consulting services to your business.

Other links:
    http://manou.com.cn/upload/viewthread.php?tid=335815&extra=

view site
    Ñåìåíà. Îãóðåö ïàðòåíîêàðïè÷åñêèé "Êóðàæ F1" (10 øòóê) - Ãàâðèø