New tournament.

Oh. My. God.

Glu, can you get anything right nowadays? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has been fixed. Not just since the update, but most of the previous issues are still there too. NOTHING.....has been fixed.

Now you've started a new tournament, this 'Hunt Time' thing, and you've left OUT the reward for killing Legendary Champion Netherborn. I have 2 choices. 100VP for Normal Netherborn, or 3000VP for the Frost fang spider queen. Nothing in between.
Oh I see the blank space next to Netherborns name. He was SUPPOSED to have a VP reward, but guess what?
YOU LEFT IT OUT!

Can you say "Lack of testing"? You guys are really dropping the ball here lately. EW3 is my favorite game since World of Warcraft, but you're losing me fast.

Comments

• revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Grayal wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.

Glu, can you get anything right nowadays? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has been fixed. Not just since the update, but most of the previous issues are still there too. NOTHING.....has been fixed.

Now you've started a new tournament, this 'Hunt Time' thing, and you've left OUT the reward for killing Legendary Champion Netherborn. I have 2 choices. 100VP for Normal Netherborn, or 3000VP for the Frost fang spider queen. Nothing in between.
    Oh I see the blank space next to Netherborns name. He was SUPPOSED to have a VP reward, but guess what?
    YOU LEFT IT OUT!

Can you say "Lack of testing"? You guys are really dropping the ball here lately. EW3 is my favorite game since World of Warcraft, but you're losing me fast.

I think the same. Sorry Dear Glu team. Farming normal boses is waisted time. And i am to weak to beat frost spider in legendary. .. Bad idea :(
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    revil wrote: »
    I think the same. Sorry Dear Glu team. Farming normal boses is waisted time. And i am to weak to beat frost spider in legendary. .. Bad idea :(

Yo REVIL, i am with you on this one...seems stupid farming normal one when we can beat legendery in 12-14 seconds..lol
  • stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    Think the same, still network and chat problems and then a new tournament instead of fixing this.
    Tournament, stupid, legendary bosses would be ok but not normal. And really beating legendary spiderqueen is really a stupid idea,
    i got +12k gs and an attack of +4k and i stand no chance against her.....
    But i assume you give a %§&? about the players, since we are all complaining for months now and nothing happens.........
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I got 3.6k damaged and i kill her most of the time so u should be able too
    Thegodofwar