Options

Network Error

I recently downloaded EW 3 and when I go to load the game it keeps saying "Network Error Retry? Yet when I retry it just says the same thing. Is there anyway to fix this. Oh and I'm using a kindle fire hd. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ironXedgeironXedge Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same thread is in another section of forums. No one has a fix. I emailed support, 5 day wait on a reply. I'll update when they respond.
  • Options
    dadsevilseeddadsevilseed Registered Users 4 Posts
    ironXedge wrote: »
    Same thread is in another section of forums. No one has a fix. I emailed support, 5 day wait on a reply. I'll update when they respond.

Thanks Will check on this frequently
  • Options
    You got it.
  • Options
    Well I was able to login today.. still no reply from Glu. Hoping its fixed but not putting too much faith into it :P
  • Options
    Soo the Gui team member I spoke to said the game was down for an update, but the update changed nothing for players as far as content etc. I probed more about his "update" claim and after dodging the question for a week he confirmed that there will be no update for Android / Kindle / anyone but IOS.

Maybe someday gents!
  • Options
    AliddeAlidde Registered Users 1 Posts
    For the past week and a half I am unable to log on to the network due to an network error. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you
  • Options
    FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Wait and hope, apparently. I'm in the same boat ( day SEVEN now ).
  • Options
    FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Day 8. :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    uninstal 4 ever....i hate this game problem evry day
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    Are you §&%"/?? kidding me. Played the whole afternoon, now scourge begins and cant connect anymore.
    I am on full wifi ( 400mb/sec is my connection ) so its not from my side. Every other game works fine except EW3.
    Buy some fu%&$ng servers................
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Alidde wrote: »
    For the past week and a half I am unable to log on to the network due to an network error. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you

Hey I had that problem just now, so I turned off the wifi on my device and left it off for awhile. Then I turned it back on and when I went to log in, it worked
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>