Options

lack of demon prince soulshards?

deanooo234deanooo234 Registered Users 1 Posts
ive been farming endless wave 100-130 and champion netherborn for 3 days and not 1 soulshard is there anyway of making the drop rate of this reagent increase as im stuck and unable to improve my gear without them. please try and do something glu. kind regards

Comments

• Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    I farmed leg hb a lot, but I wasn't down to farm so much for two shards that are hard to get, so I bought mine from the scourge army store, using those raid gems
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    u just have to be patient they come like 1 or 2 weeks u get nothin and then in one endles u get 3 shards
  • Options
    Yup! Army store also has it sometimes if u have enough of those red gems
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Yup! Army store also has it sometimes if u have enough of those red gems

I haven't noticed any DP stuff in the army store, only DL stuff, which is good. But, I am out of DPSS's for this EVO tourney and the drop rate has been pretty bad for the last couple of weeks. Maybe the drop rate will loosen up soon!
  • Options
    oh u know why u can't see any DP stuff, its cuz of ur lvl. U must be lvl 50, so that's why u can only see DL reagents.
  • Options
    BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I seem to get at least one a day. Just a matter of luck really
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I been farming leg ivar with my mage and monk i dont get demon prince soulshard. Glu fix the droprate, I am your number 1 costumer. lol.