Options

Help

hi, I uninstalled the game EW3 to try to solve the crash problem but when I reinstalled I lost my account and my data, all my progress for many months of the game, my id is Ajex1988 help me!

Comments

• Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    What system are you playing on? IOS you can retrieve your information from the cloud android from the game center if you use Google+(signed into google when started to play game)
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    If what hmcd tells u doesn't work, just send glu and email stating your ign, your char info and what happened. They will get ur acc info back, just will take a bit of time. Also with the crashing u didn't have to uninstall the game. I was crashing a lot too, so I cleared some space up on my ipad since I barely had any room left. I cleared about over 100mb and when I went to log back in the game, it stopped lagging and crashing.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Lithos hi lol. I like your post and the way you help people. I want to be like you lol.
  • Options
    Hey lol. And thank u!
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    You welcome anytime, because you are my bff in this game lol. Hows LeagueOfLegend, bff lithos. Do you play any games besides eternity warriors 3 lol.
  • Options
    lol the guild is doing good. Besides EW3, I have DH4, but haven't played that in awhile. Also have Avabel, but not too into that. Besides these, I don't play many other games on the ipad. Any other games that I play are on my PS3
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    lol the guild is doing good. Besides EW3, I have DH4, but haven't played that in awhile. Also have Avabel, but not too into that. Besides these, I don't play many other games on the ipad. Any other games that I play are on my PS3

my ps3 since about a year no play cause most the game that i had finished dynasty warrior 6 & dynasty warrior 7 all unlock redhare horse but i was stuck on super street fighter4 i can't kill and unlock those character i think about try in amazing spiderman2 pretty awesome