thanks ONEUNITED for the 7.3gem glitch

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    If you've done everything correct up until logging in, then that part you haven't messed up. You're messing up on the timing of when you exit out. It's somewhere between 2 and 4 seconds after you click the button. Once you've done it once, you'll know you're on the right track.

Allegedly. I saw someone in chat explaining how to do it.

the problem is where is the apps for where is the
    4. Youll see differents apps . Download any apps then run it for 1 min. high gem reward the better . dont do the survey only apps
    i do not see any offer in tapjoy icon show download apps it only offerings two option one is online play game and the other is watch movie and i totally confuse about what he said at all
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    For god shake people give him correct advices lol Steps 1-4 are incorrect....something is missing
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sere, be good friend and tell us what is missing:-)))))
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Hahah say thanks to OU for it guys lol say thanks to someone else instead ��
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I spent an hour trying this, downloading and running 3 games, from the tapjoy app and from internet explorer on the tablet (android doesn't have safari. No luck with even getting gems once with tapjoy yet alone more than once.
    Do not do any of the offers on the app at any point
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Hi Sos and OU members. I want free gems like i want alot so i can upgrade my lv47 monk and lv46 mage and my lv50 warrior. P.S glu if you give me free gems I love you lol.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Go and ask from Trapecyia, he is your new family
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    doesnt seem to be working on Android :/, seems like cool glitches are exclusive to IOS while we got bugs like stage not loading >.<
  • IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Going to be pretty amazing if GLU ends up resetting everyone that used this. Good thing I haven't :)
    Will be funny when they don't hahaha poor kate most of your guild can't do it as there all jailbroken lol
    okay body thousand thanks for your information i appreciate your offer free gem for sure but i have sure that i fail to get any of this offer on missing track and thats fine it not a problem thanks for sharing lets cheeer to those who success in trying
    Can always friend me in game and tell you how to do it lol it was me that found it
    Sos help me i want free gems lol. Please tell me lol. I need gems to upgrade my characters. I love you Sos.
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Usmankhan wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be working on Android :/, seems like cool glitches are exclusive to IOS while we got bugs like stage not loading >.<

Has anyone gotten this for android? I wouldn't see the difference between OSs but I guess it's possible to work for one and not the other
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Sos help me i want free gems lol. Please tell me lol. I need gems to upgrade my characters. I love you Sos.

Hahaha Ask your guild to help you since they know all the hacks
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Sir C and sirsy, similar pronounciation, i think this guys is trying to frame u intentionally bwahhaha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    For god shake people give him correct advices lol Steps 1-4 are incorrect....something is missing

Yeah, that xxballbagzxx idiot cant even post the right instructions ......hahahahahah way to be a tugger
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Can always friend me in game and tell you how to do it lol it was me that found it

Sticker_thanks_2.jpg
    Can anybody explain it simpler or correctly if it is not correct?

ho ho- clear your messages, I cant send you a message

I spent one hour following the steps and installing numerous games, my gem count didn't increase by even 1

im on android, galaxy tablet

I spent one hour following the steps and installing numerous games, my gem count didn't increase by even 1

hey Harry actually i was same with you i did not claim any piece of gem at all it just a website forum here and this news is all about hack or trickies something like that and some people are going smoothly receive there gem unfortunately i was not the one lucky guys lol and you have to ask SOS1980 he is the one genius who is founder of this thread and trickiesss
    Henshin i am those unlucky girls who didn't get free gems from this freeking glitch lol.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Henshin i am those unlucky girls who didn't get free gems from this freeking glitch lol.

same.jpg
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts

instructions are either wrong or it doesnt works on android :(. been trying since it posted but coudnt get 1, i want to complete my t9 >.< or atleast fix last boss so we can farm

edit: btw any of u play kritika? its very good game and playing now will guarantee u a max lvl legendary sword and alot of bonus way better than glu will give u in their whole career. so even if u dont plan to play now, just create a character now so u can get 2 legendary swords and thn u can play whenever u want.
    Lol henshin you are hilarious and a nice friend lol.
    Usmankhan wrote: »
    edit: btw any of u play kritika? .

That looks slightly to combat orientated. How about akasha?
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    I think you all have been had by a shill for those app games that you all loaded. I doubt anyone got any free gems or if they did, that loop hole was shutdown quickly! ;)
    how can it be shut down though without a game patch? and there has been no game patch for over a week
    Yep it's still working
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Yep it's still working

can you say if you are on ios or android?

If its android exactly what did you do..?