Options

Mage problem!!!

AxecutivAxecutiv Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello, I have a level 50 mage 12480gs, this morning I found it locked at level 1 and it tells me that I have to give up the game?
How do I get my character without losing gs and level? Thanks to all
Thanks to all

Comments

• Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Mines also locked axe but send a mail to support asking for help

i did it but i need to tell you that it has passed 2 weeks and my mage is still locked and im starting to loose my patience
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    BUNO2 good luck getting your mage back buddy. My mage is lv46 it isnt locked.lol.
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    Mines also locked axe but send a mail to support asking for help

i did it but i need to tell you that it has passed 2 weeks and my mage is still locked and im starting to loose my patience

Hey Buno, try beating ivar mtn and see what happens also send them another email again telling them to fix the problem ASAP.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    I'll try and find a way to figure out how to get the mages back
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Axecutiv wrote: »
    Hello, I have a level 50 mage 12480gs, this morning I found it locked at level 1 and it tells me that I have to give up the game?
    How do I get my character without losing gs and level? Thanks to all
    Thanks to all

really, it tells u to give up the game lolol
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    My mage is lv46, it didnt get locked lol. I wish it does so i can change name lol. Why doesnt my mage get locked lol.
  • Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Mine has been locked since the update to 3.0 I submitted a ticket on the 10th. Today is the 29th!!

Still no fix.
  • Options
    JayceeJaycee Registered Users 4 Posts
    My mage (level 47) got locked at level 1 three days ago, when changing toons. Sent a ticket to glu, no fix so far. This is really frustrating.
  • Options
    Jaycee wrote: »
    My mage (level 47) got locked at level 1 three days ago, when changing toons. Sent a ticket to glu, no fix so far. This is really frustrating.

Try this, force close the app, then when u log in again, play as ur monk or warrior, then go to the red gear sign and tap switch chars, then choose ur mage. See if anything happens then.
  • Options
    Lithos wrote: »
    Try this, force close the app, then when u log in again, play as ur monk or warrior, then go to the red gear sign and tap switch chars, then choose ur mage. See if anything happens then.
    Hi Lithos, thx for your advice. I have tried several times, but it doesn't work. My Mage always ends up in tutorial, where it is stuck (having to equip a certain object that is not available in the inventory).
  • Options
    Jaycee wrote: »
    Hi Lithos, thx for your advice. I have tried several times, but it doesn't work. My Mage always ends up in tutorial, where it is stuck (having to equip a certain object that is not available in the inventory).

That is really weird. I know lots of ppl are having that problem. I wish I knew how my mage got unlocked, cuz then I could tell u...Well I can tell u what I did after my mage got locked up. I posted on the forums talking about my mage being locked, then I posted to samuraipizzacat about that and also I was having issues with my game crashing a lot. She said she would report about the mage being locked and with the crashing she said it was probably cuz I didn't have enough space on my ipad. She said u need atleast 100mb so it won't crash. When I checked, I didn't have 100mb, so I deleted like two games, one was a game center game. Then I logged back in and well my game wasn't crashing. I was logged in as a monk, and so I decided to try and switch to my mage to see if she was unlocked. So I went to the red gear sign, tapped switch chars, then saw my mage was unlocked, when I tapped to switch to her, she was back to normal, I mean like I could play her as if she was never locked. I didn't have to go through the tutorial or anything.

Maybe following what I did, might help, I don't know. It's worth a shot though.

Hope this helps in some way!
  • Options
    Lithos wrote: »
    That is really weird. I know lots of ppl are having that problem. I wish I knew how my mage got unlocked, cuz then I could tell u...Well I can tell u what I did after my mage got locked up. I posted on the forums talking about my mage being locked, then I posted to samuraipizzacat about that and also I was having issues with my game crashing a lot. She said she would report about the mage being locked and with the crashing she said it was probably cuz I didn't have enough space on my ipad. She said u need atleast 100mb so it won't crash. When I checked, I didn't have 100mb, so I deleted like two games, one was a game center game. Then I logged back in and well my game wasn't crashing. I was logged in as a monk, and so I decided to try and switch to my mage to see if she was unlocked. So I went to the red gear sign, tapped switch chars, then saw my mage was unlocked, when I tapped to switch to her, she was back to normal, I mean like I could play her as if she was never locked. I didn't have to go through the tutorial or anything.

Maybe following what I did, might help, I don't know. It's worth a shot though.

Hope this helps in some way!

Thanks Lithos, really appreciate your help. I do have enough space on my iPad (2gb). So, the locked Mage does not seem to be related to limited space. Still, I am trying...
  • Options
    okay, np!

The space thing was just cuz my game was crashing a lot. I thought maybe something I did between the time period I had her locked until I got her unlocked did something to make her unlocked and work fine without any of this mess lol. If I find out anything about this probelm I will let u know!