Report EW3 Issues Here!

Comments

• TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    BLdNWnFCcAAFMHd.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I'm a little bit sorry about what I'm gonna say but I have to do it.

I guess your intentions are good and you're trying to help, but since you have no ideea about this game or what's happening, you only make things worse by giving these stereotype answers.

And no, this was not heplful at all.
    I don't know from whom you got these answers but none of the answers is really an answer.
    I can count at least 3 big lies in the answers you got, so either the one who gave them to you is mocking you or he doesn't know what this is all about.

I didn't give these answers :/ These were the answers given to the issues posted here, which I copied and pasted.

As for whom I got them, they are from someone who works at glu and are very reliable, who has never lied about any questions I've asked. As stated they are no expert but this is what they were told and is passing on what I have told them to expertise of the game to find out more. I should know more at some point soon, hopefully.

Sorry that you didn't find these answers helpful, but as I have said numerous times I do not work glu or have any association with them, I'm just a regular player like you :3 but not of this game lol! Hopefully when I find out more you will find them more "helpful".
    Ummmm errrrr they will put up an update when they are god dammed ready.
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    Seriously, you just lost your time. So, if I understand correctly we are all cheaters, without exception since we are all matched against very low GS players. Also we are all crazy since there is no arena lagging !!!!

No no no they are not saying you are cheaters xD They are just explaining why the match up doesn't work how it should. Sadly because of the hackers the features doesn't work how it was intended. They are trying to track down cheaters in the game to address it but apparently this is somewhat difficult in this game.

As I have said, they are trying to find out more for me as this is all they know/been told.
    Truth wrote: »
    Ummmm errrrr they will put up an update when they are god dammed ready.

Well yeah in all honesty xD They can't just throw out an update when they feel like it, but hopefully you aren't waiting too long. It's a pain in the butt when this kind of stuff happens and they take forever to address it honestly I know your frustration.

As I have said, I should hopefully have more answers soon. I will send all of your responses in the reply.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    No no no they are not saying you are cheaters xD Sadly because of the hackers the features doesn't work how it was intended. They are trying to track down cheaters in the game to address it but apparently this is somewhat difficult in this game.

As I have said, they are trying to find out more for me as this is all they know/been told.

Do you know how much money they made because of that "error"? Basically now arena is not about skill but only about money spending. Even a mediocre player with high gs can easily get first place, just by spending a huge amount of gems. Which in fact happened. People are now spending money like crazy.
    Do you know how much money they made because of that "error"? Basically now arena is not about skill but only about money spending. Even a mediocre player with high gs can easily get first place, just by spending a huge amount of gems. Which in fact happened. People are now spending money like crazy.

Oh trust me I can imagine how much money they made because of that error. I've read and spoke about it with other players, including mods on this forum lol! It seems to happens in all their games! The only one I know of that has effectively blocked hacks for now is KKH! So I would assume they can somehow stop it from happening. It's so unfair as it completely changes the concept of the game due to these hackers and honest players such as yourself are paying the price!
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    First off all I want to say Thank you for atleast trying to help us, any reply is still better then nothing and I understand thoose are just the info you got that you are forwarding to us. So we will do our best to not bash on you what ever reply you bring back to us the EW3 Community.
    But yeah the replies this time is very annoying for us to handle since they pretty much only show Glu isn't aware of and isn't listening to our concerns, I will give my thought about them.
    Mage - "Our team is aware of this, and they are needing to handle each case individually to correct it in game, so it is taking quite a bit of time due to the number of players having the issue."

My guess is report your mage issues players :3 The more of you who report it the more they are able to address and fix this issue and resolve it in the game. If you do I can give your game names in so they have a heads up to get yours sorted hopefully.

As great as it is that they are trying to help and unlock the mage for each player it is pretty much a waste of time. The problem with this is that, since what ever is causing the lock of the character that they implemented in 3.0 is still there, the Mage character will once again get stuck for the same players they helped. As I said this seems to happen when the player gets a Network Connection Error message and they force Close the App.
    Arena Lag - All pvp with our games becomes challenging, due to everybody having a different strength connection. The teams are always looking into new ways to add game stability to make the lag less noticeable during matches.

As we said this has nothing to do with the Connection on the user side. It was working just fine up until two patches ago. With fine I mean normal as it is suppose to be, a player with good Connection and low ping where playing without any lag, a player with ****py connection and high ping where having lag. This is not the case now, what ever they did two patches ago is causing the weird lag for everyone, every single player!, no matter their connection, this is definitely server sided problem.
    Matchmaking - this game has a high volume of dishonest players, so unfortunately, these features don't work the way they were intended. We do take cheating very seriously, so we address those players as we find them, but with games like EW3, it is very challenging.

Sorry but what has hacker got anything to do with what we are reporting here? I know there is hacker issues in EW3, as far as I know that problem is almost non existing on Ios side and crazy on Android side. What we are reporting here is that since 3.0 patch everyone, yes everyone!, is being matched against low gs players. Before 3.0 it was working alright, you where being matched against Another person who are at same rank as you, yes sometimes you where matches vs a low gs player but that was either because there was no one else that was available that suited you better, or cause that low gs guy where ranked around your rank.
    Again, this has nothing to do with hackers, we high gs players are complaining cause we don't want to 1-h kill people, what's fun with that? And the low gs players obviously don't wanna fight max gs people. I mean if you take me for example I am an 14500 gs player and I am fighting 500-5000 gs players like 90% of my fights. No I don't like those free wins. Please let them know they need to go back to how matchmaking where before 3.0.

I wish the Glu team had atleast one person acctually playing the game and they would have known. So we wouldn't have to explain the problem their patches are creating for everyone.
    Oh trust me I can imagine how much money they made because of that error. I've read and spoke about it with other players, including mods on this forum lol! It seems to happens in all their games! The only one I know of that has effectively blocked hacks for now is KKH! So I would assume they can somehow stop it from happening. It's so unfair as it completely changes the concept of the game due to these hackers and honest players such as yourself are paying the price!

Let me tell you a bed time story. Once upon a time there was a freemium game, called eternity warrior 3. It was a rather decent freemium game, that anyone could play it without needing to spend money. All players could get full tier 8 gear and reagents just from playing. Of course as in all freemium games, money could provide "cooler" gear but with the same attributes. Then mother Glu made a 100 mil dollar deal with Kim Kardasian so she found herself in a need of cash. So first came the runes. Additional stuff that you HAD to spend money to get or to evolve. There was absolutely no way any player could get full set of gold runes without spending at least 200-300 euros. Surprisingly many of us opened our wallets and fed mother Glu who became greedy. Then tier 9 gear came out. For the first time this gear was strictly pay to get. You couldn't farm for it and you couldn't farm for reagents. Only way to get them was by spending money. This lasted for a month, then Glu started to give pieces of gear but still no reagents, and no top weapons or jewellery. Even now, almost three months after the introduction of tier 9 gear many pieces are still out of reach for non spenders. Along with the gear came the PVP lagging, which favored players using mages. It favored them so much that people started spending money only on mages, getting pvp gears and maximising their gs. And now, "out of the blue" the mages are having this strange issue. Why only the mages? Coincidence? I say no. Glu did it on purpose so spenders will abandon mages and will start spending money on other toons. Don't forget that Glu is planning to replace this game, so there is no time for other money grinding updates. That's also the reason why they made the arena match making favoring mediocre players who spend crazy amount of money. To give it to you in numbers, right now first place in arena costs about 400-500 euros. So please, no matter how good your intentions are stay away from this. I am just trying to protect you, not to bush you. Btw, I would like to say that I stopped playing the game although I had the 6th highest total gs, only because I don't want to consider myself a complete ****hole. That's the real story, it's up to you what to do next. My advise? Run Pizzacat, Run !!!!!
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Let me tell you a bed time story. Once upon a time there was a freemium game, called eternity warrior 3. It was a rather decent freemium game, that anyone could play it without needing to spend money. All players could get full tier 8 gear and reagents just from playing. Of course as in all freemium games, money could provide "cooler" gear but with the same attributes. Then mother Glu made a 100 mil dollar deal with Kim Kardasian so she found herself in a need of cash. So first came the runes. Additional stuff that you HAD to spend money to get or to evolve. There was absolutely no way any player could get full set of gold runes without spending at least 200-300 euros. Surprisingly many of us opened our wallets and fed mother Glu who became greedy. Then tier 9 gear came out. For the first time this gear was strictly pay to get. You couldn't farm for it and you couldn't farm for reagents. Only way to get them was by spending money. This lasted for a month, then Glu started to give pieces of gear but still no reagents, and no top weapons or jewellery. Even now, almost three months after the introduction of tier 9 gear many pieces are still out of reach for non spenders. Along with the gear came the PVP lagging, which favored players using mages. It favored them so much that people started spending money only on mages, getting pvp gears and maximising their gs. And now, "out of the blue" the mages are having this strange issue. Why only the mages? Coincidense? I say no. Glu did it on purpose so spenders will abandon mages and will start spending money on other toons. Don't forget that Glu is planning to replace this game, so there is no time for other money grinding updates. That's also the reason why they made the arena match making favoring mediocre players who spend crazy amount of money. To give it to you in numbers, right now first place in arena costs about 400-500 euros. So please, no matter how good your intentions are stay away from this. I am just trying to protect you, not to bush you. Btw, I would like to say that I stopped playing the game although I had the 6th highest total gs, only because I don't want to consider myself a complete ****hole. That's the real story, it's up to you what to do next. My advise? Run Pizzacat, Run !!!!!

Hey mate. You spelt coincidence wrong.
    SirSy wrote: »
    Hey mate. You spelt coincidence wrong.

Your comment has been addresed to the appropriate department. It will take us 3-5 working days to deal with it. In meanwhile, we thank you for your understanding
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    pizza cat .. can we have some answers why there is no weekend tournament and pvp right now ?
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    It might be because there is an update is coming
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
    Lithos wrote: »
    It might be because there is an update is coming

Possibly. But im really not a fan of guessing games.
    lol most likely its for update, cuz I remember they always do this before an update
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    pizza cat .. can we have some answers why there is no weekend tournament and pvp right now ?

You are to impatient. The tour and pvp is on now, and acctually a new tour that we've been asking for.
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    No doubt that mage problem is most important...1 of 3 characters gone for many players that invested money or/and time.
    What about CHAT broken...many using other chats than the game one.. THAT is not a problem? Or is so old that we used to it?
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    You are to impatient. The tour and pvp is on now, and acctually a new tour that we've been asking for.

Its a cultural thing. Give me this and give me that and make it free and let me cheat.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    servers down?I can not join...network error -.-
    Truth wrote: »
    Its a cultural thing. Give me this and give me that and make it free and let me cheat.

Excuse me my kind sir , but if you are to report cheating , there is a proper thread for them to be posted. I welcome you to do so :)
    KiKiX wrote: »
    No doubt that mage problem is most important...1 of 3 characters gone for many players that invested money or/and time.
    What about CHAT broken...many using other chats than the game one.. THAT is not a problem? Or is so old that we used to it?

What do you mean, we reported it, look at my post on 2d page.
    Hey EW3 players!

I received a private message from a member of this forum informing me that the game is in shambles and mods of this forum seemed to have vanished. I've read a few posts and kinda get the gist of what's been happening. Automated replies from Customer Care after waiting weeks for a solution.

I'm not at all familiar with Eternity Warriors 3, as you can probably tell by my girly signature haha! But whatever the issues are in this game that players are experiencing I can try my best to find out what's happening for you all.

So please share in clear detail what the issues are and I will try to get to the bottom of them all. And I mean full detail too xD Like are you using Wifi and all that jazz!

I don't work for glu so of course I do not have any inside information or gain. I can't make any promises but I will try to get some answers.

Cat my game won't let me log in now :(

I kept getting network error so I force closed the app, but when I reopened it, it just stayed at the loading screen. I kept force closing to see if it would work, but it didn't. Now I can't even log in the game. It just fills that blue bar up and stays on the loading screen. Please help me get this problem fixed ASAP!
    Lithos wrote: »
    Cat my game won't let me log in now :(

I kept getting network error so I force closed the app, but when I reopened it, it just stayed at the loading screen. I kept force closing to see if it would work, but it didn't. Now I can't even log in the game. It just fills that blue bar up and stays on the loading screen. Please help me get this problem fixed ASAP!

NVM CAT!!! I fixed it. I turned off the wifi on my device for awhile. Then turned it back on and it worked
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    On android the area "purple mist" doesn't load on legendary level. This has been a problem for 3 months now. There are about 6 levels past that which cant be done as purple mist cant be passed.. Galaxy note 10.1
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Let me tell you a bed time story. Once upon a time there was a freemium game, called eternity warrior 3. It was a rather decent freemium game, that anyone could play it without needing to spend money. All players could get full tier 8 gear and reagents just from playing. Of course as in all freemium games, money could provide "cooler" gear but with the same attributes. Then mother Glu made a 100 mil dollar deal with Kim Kardasian so she found herself in a need of cash. So first came the runes. Additional stuff that you HAD to spend money to get or to evolve. There was absolutely no way any player could get full set of gold runes without spending at least 200-300 euros. Surprisingly many of us opened our wallets and fed mother Glu who became greedy. Then tier 9 gear came out. For the first time this gear was strictly pay to get. You couldn't farm for it and you couldn't farm for reagents. Only way to get them was by spending money. This lasted for a month, then Glu started to give pieces of gear but still no reagents, and no top weapons or jewellery. Even now, almost three months after the introduction of tier 9 gear many pieces are still out of reach for non spenders. Along with the gear came the PVP lagging, which favored players using mages. It favored them so much that people started spending money only on mages, getting pvp gears and maximising their gs. And now, "out of the blue" the mages are having this strange issue. Why only the mages? Coincidence? I say no. Glu did it on purpose so spenders will abandon mages and will start spending money on other toons. Don't forget that Glu is planning to replace this game, so there is no time for other money grinding updates. That's also the reason why they made the arena match making favoring mediocre players who spend crazy amount of money. To give it to you in numbers, right now first place in arena costs about 400-500 euros. So please, no matter how good your intentions are stay away from this. I am just trying to protect you, not to bush you. Btw, I would like to say that I stopped playing the game although I had the 6th highest total gs, only because I don't want to consider myself a complete ****hole. That's the real story, it's up to you what to do next. My advise? Run Pizzacat, Run !!!!!

Spot on. Thought there are many other problems also which are not bugs but designs to make more money. One of the most annoying new ones is the crystals which don't stack and basically waste your offerings spins.

Another thing I think long overdue is new level cap. Since the game came out there hasn't been a new level cap past 50. They did only recently introduce a one off name change though which is good.
  • ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Agreed, ew3 was once a very good free to play game, now glu just wants money and don't give a shít about the game.
    What comes to Pizzacat... There should be a mod that knows something about the game but the idea of trying to help is nice... please go and ask a moderator that actually knows something about the game to answer the questions. You are just telling the same shít in different words that has been all ready told.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    SamuraiPizzaCat, I am a girl too, can you help me, I want to change my name in ew3, I dont have the option to change my name, Ekkocks change his name to DragonEkk to ChronosWrath. Please can you help me I want to change my name from Aomine to SinonxKirito or SinonGale100. Please help.
  • SuperGeminiSuperGemini Registered Users 11 Posts
    SamuraiPizzaCat, please help.
    My mage is locked and she was my main pg. I've already open a ticket (wrote to support@glu.com) but may you can do something for me? Thanks
    Nickname: SuperGemini
  • SuperGeminiSuperGemini Registered Users 11 Posts
    Well, i don't know it was because of the 301 patch just installed but my mage turn back on line! Not the same lucky of some other guys I know. Hope it will be permanent situation and not to be locked again. Thanks in any case.
    Well, i don't know it was because of the 301 patch just installed but my mage turn back on line! Not the same lucky of some other guys I know. Hope it will be permanent situation and not to be locked again. Thanks in any case.

That's great Gemini!