Options

Purple Mist - legendary on android not loading for 3 months now

Am I the only one with this problem? I have not heard anybody else mention it on any post.

Since the map area was made (I think around 3 months ago) the legendary (hard) mode level of that map wont load.

So I cant do that level or the 5 that follow on legendary mode. On normal mode they work though strangely.

system - android, galaxy tab.

Comments

• Options
    UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    u not alone :(, guess android community don't care about this game anymore that's why there's no mention.
  • Options
    BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    There are mentions of it in other posts. They just have been buried and you haven't looked back far enough. I personally have posted on this before.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • Options
    rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Same here i though they were going to fix it with the update but i guess they dont care no more
    Thegodofwar
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Not even a tourney or pvp. Very odd
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    I think they r forcing us to quit... :-)... way to go glu... and no replies from moderators as well
  • Options
    TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Am I the only one with this problem? I have not heard anybody else mention it on any post.

Since the map area was made (I think around 3 months ago) the legendary (hard) mode level of that map wont load.

So I cant do that level or the 5 that follow on legendary mode. On normal mode they work though strangely.

system - android, galaxy tab.

Make that 4 months. Pretty unreal the way this company treats free money. Just fix a few small bugs and watch the income from this game double. Instead they are content to let the hackers help them milk the suckers still spending money.