Options

Error 20003?

Ajex88Ajex88 Registered Users 14 Posts
every time I watch video after I do I see a pop up that I got a bud get an error 20003 and nn niente.. What is this error?????

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Ajex88 wrote: »
    every time I watch video after I do I see a pop up that I got a bud get an error 20003 and nn niente.. What is this error?????

you probably have rooted or jailbroken device.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    you probably have rooted or jailbroken device.

Jupp, 20003 is JB device.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Yup, 20003 is a JB device lol. I love you sirdigital lol. How you doing sirdigital. Do you like my avatar lol?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

How can i fix? Thanks
  • Options
    LothlwiLothlwi Registered Users 9 Posts

It's quite strange, because I'm getting the 20003 error with tapjoy too, but the SuperSU doesn't report any access attempt to "root" by the ew3 app. I'll try to temporary remove root and check if the error remains (and if the gem rewards are given).
  • Options
    Jessus0523Jessus0523 Registered Users 6 Posts
    my phone isn't rooted and I get the same error code
  • Options
    Well, have your account ever been on a JB device? Because even if you have Glu move it to another device from your old device that was an JB device, or if you un-JB it, it woun't matter if you are now on an normal device. Once you have been on an JB device your account is marked as an JB account so you will not be able to receive free gems and have that error 20003.

If you still say you have never been on an rooted device then I dunno.
  • Options
    Well, have your account ever been on a JB device? Because even if you have Glu move it to another device from your old device that was an JB device, or if you un-JB it, it woun't matter if you are now on an normal device. Once you have been on an JB device your account is marked as an JB account so you will not be able to receive free gems and have that error 20003.

If you still say you have never been on an rooted device then I dunno.

there is no way to return to normal? I did not have the jailbreak for EW3 but for more! are now marked for life?
  • Options
    Ajex88 wrote: »
    there is no way to return to normal? I did not have the jailbreak for EW3 but for more! are now marked for life?

Yes marked for "Life" untill Glu decides to change that on their side.
    Doesnt matter if you have JB for EW3 or anything else. If your device is rooted once and you start EW3 on it your account gets marked.
  • Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    If you're super polite to a support member they might lift the ban... They did it for me
  • Options
    howdydodat wrote: »
    If you're super polite to a support member they might lift the ban... They did it for me

What we are talking about isn't a ban.
  • Options
    Yes marked for "Life" untill Glu decides to change that on their side.

What I can say is that disabling (or ever removing) root on android device, doesn't fix the 20003 error (neither show "free gems" option)

Actually I didn't understand this Glu choice about root devices (most, if not every android custom rom includes root.. how is this related to gaming i don't know, moreover if my cellphone/tablet isn't rooted , it should be "clean" now) but I can survive without the tapjoy gems....
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Did you enjoy your cheating when you were doing it with your jailbroken device?
  • Options
    I have an android device.
    In android the world, to have the root access is absolutely a standard for many custom rom, is perfectly legit (android is open source, not like applish devices ) and it is definitely not related to cheating with this game (which could be done even without root access).