Report EW3 Issues Here!

13Next

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Thats great Lithos lol. I hate 3.0.1 bec i didnt get the new wep or new wings yet.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Did update just do some players for mage unlock cause mine still locked
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Did update just do some players for mage unlock cause mine still locked

The update did not fix my mage either. I Play on IOS. You?
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Grayal wrote: »

Hey guys some players have started to get their mages back, so just be patient u will get yours back too!!!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    I gave another problem. I am REVIL. i tryed to log into the game and it logged me as Qya23V, and every toon is level 1. A never have that name and. I tried to reinstal game
    And google +. It didnt help. Last time i was out for 30 days. If i dont get my account back till sunday a quit. :-(((
    Send the support team a ticket telling them ur ign and like ur char info and then tell them the problem. Ask them to fix the problem ASAP. It usually takes like 3-7 business days but because they have like an overload of tickets, it will take longer.
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Send the support team a ticket telling them ur ign and like ur char info and then tell them the problem. Ask them to fix the problem ASAP. It usually takes like 3-7 business days but because they have like an overload of tickets, it will take longer.
    it's been month since we got this infinit loading problems with leg purple mist
    on android. sorry sir, but it dont take 3-7 days, i have submited tickets GOD knows how many days ago without any response so far. doesnt seem like they serious about fixing the particular issue, they want us to buy rest of gear with real $ and not letting us to farm legally.
    Usmankhan wrote: »
    it's been month since we got this infinit loading problems with leg purple mist
    on android. sorry sir, but it dont take 3-7 days, i have submited tickets GOD knows how many days ago without any response so far. doesnt seem like they serious about fixing the particular issue, they want us to buy rest of gear with real $ and not letting us to farm legally.

Ma'am* and I did say it would take longer because of the overload of tickets. I have heard, though, that players on ios have started getting their mages back.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    SamuraiPizzaCat I still don't have the option to change my name in eternity warriors 3. My ign is Aomine. I want to change my name please help thank you.
  • JayceeJaycee Registered Users 4 Posts
    Grayal wrote: »

The update did not fix my mage either, but I finally got it back today (on IOS). Tnx glu for fixing it!