Options

scam!

Jessus0523Jessus0523 Registered Users 6 Posts
For the past month I have been trying to get a situation rectified through numerous emails and actually reaching out to the home office in San Francisco California to no avail. For a company that made 82 million dollars last year it seems unreasonable for them not to have live support and even more unreasonable that they won't respond to emails. I'd like to get everyones opinion on this matter so we can find a way to do something about it.

Comments

• Options
    boomgtmboomgtm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have been facing similar problems with them scamming me out of gems im about to report him to the fcc because with the money i gave them for them to take away items from me is unfair.
  • Options
    I called the fcc, some of their investors, the better business bureau and am about to call the Federal Trade commission. I'm absolutely sick of the way they treat their customers.
  • Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Jessus0523 wrote: »
    I called the fcc, some of their investors, the better business bureau and am about to call the Federal Trade commission. I'm absolutely sick of the way they treat their customers.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Today, my mage is fixed! I am excited to have her back, but am still disappointed with the very poor, and slow customer service response, and the extreme difficulty involved in actually talking to ANYONE.
  • Options
    Yeah man my kingbreaker dissappeared from my inventory and my gems were in the negative. it ****es me off and I get no help from glu whatsoever