Options

GodLegends recruitment (ios)

SasUchihaSasUchiha Registered Users 6 Posts
Currently changing and recruiting highly active members to grind touries with us. Must have at least 12k GS on 1 character. Please post your gs and ID name, currently with or without guild.
My mailbox is NEVER not full so don't add me to friendlist. Just post your id here.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CupraR89CupraR89 Registered Users 9 Posts
    hey,
    im looking for top 10 guild better top 1 or 2
    i have 13k monk 12k war and 12k mage each tournament top 500.
    invite me CupraR89
  • Options
    JudgeDJudgeD Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi,

My current guild fell apart (The ****nal) so I'm looking...my game name is JvdgeD, I have about 30k overall gs (including a 12k+ warrior), active with tourneys and arena, and looking for a new home...I can be an asset, so I hope to hear from you
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    JudgeD wrote: »
    Hi,

My current guild fell apart (The ****nal) so I'm looking...my game name is JvdgeD, I have about 30k overall gs (including a 12k+ warrior), active with tourneys and arena, and looking for a new home...I can be an asset, so I hope to hear from you

Hey Judge, I don't know if u remember me, but I have room for u in my guild, if u want to join!
    Just add me, Lithos and I will get back to u as soon as my lectures are over and I'm at home lol!
    Sorry Sas, but I know Judge and would really like to have him in my guild! SOWWYY!!!!!!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    DeadgusDeadgus Registered Users 4 Posts
    My Warriors name is Deadgus - GS 11.5k lv 50. I am a very active player, at least 2-3hrs a day.

- I also have a 36 mage and a 39 monk.
  • Options
    Lithos wrote: »
    Hey Judge, I don't know if u remember me, but I have room for u in my guild, if u want to join!
    Just add me, Lithos and I will get back to u as soon as my lectures are over and I'm at home lol!
    Sorry Sas, but I know Judge and would really like to have him in my guild! SOWWYY!!!!!!

Hey Lithos! I friended you in EW3, so invite away!
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    JudgeD wrote: »
    Hey Lithos! I friended you in EW3, so invite away!

Okay cool! SOWWY again Sasuke!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    SasUchihaSasUchiha Registered Users 6 Posts
    that's not right that you can not open your own recruitment post and just came in here and did that. But don't worry, I am fine with it since we are a way better guild than yours away.
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Lappetfaced_Vulture_Attacking_Golden_Jackal_Tanzania_Philip_Perry.jpg
  • Options
    VÅthVÅth Registered Users 11 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Okay cool! SOWWY again Sasuke!

You're not sorry you got what you wanted, stay off this page unless you want to join Lithos. We don't appriciate such a desperate attempt to gain members by petty thievery. Your setting a bad example for you're guild and tarnishing the name. You can do it to other guilds for all I care but not in my house.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxx8D8Rf9ve0SHgxDH37hig
  • Options
    SasUchiha wrote: »
    that's not right that you can not open your own recruitment post and just came in here and did that. But don't worry, I am fine with it since we are a way better guild than yours away.

I do apologize for my part in that...it is poor form to jump on someone else's recruitment thread, and I should have acknowledged that. I haven't been without a guild for quite awhile, so I guess I was just happy I came across someone I kinda knew who had a guild I could join. No disrespect was intended.