eternity warriors 3

My phone broke so I got a new one and installed EW3 and I can't get my stats back. I am still using a Samsung galaxy S4. I can sign into my Google+ account and all my info is there I just can't on the game.

Comments

• LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Send an email here to the Glu customer care ppl support@glu.com. State which device you are using, the game the issue is related to, so in this case EW3, then tell them your problem. So just give them ur old acc info and tell them you got a new phone and need your old acc info transferred to your new acc. Should take around 3-7 business days, depending on how busy they are.

Hope that helps!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Same thing happened with my phone. It happened on Aug 22. Got new phone Sept 3. Been waiting ever since for a transfer to my new device. So, it takes a little longer than 3-7 business days! ;)
    Well usually it takes 3-7 business days, but with all the complaints in tickets coming to support team, there has been a back up of tixs. So its going to take longer than usual, as for the exact amount of days, I'm not sure
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    So in the meantime we lose out on all the events going on and the rewards from them.
    Well yeah, but in the meantime u can work on your new account and collect offerings and stuff for the tournies.
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    Not when all my stats are at level 1 and it has been 9 days and not a word from support.
    Some players have started to get their mages back so give it time