Help help to recover your account

started to play Eternity Warriors 3 but then I deleted the game on the device in connection with buying a new one , is it possible to recover my progress of the game , nick VovkaGanger

Comments

• R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm assuming you are on iOS format. If that is the case, you should be able to recover your account. You will need to submit a ticket to Customer Care. State what you are requesting, for what game, what device, and what platform(iOS).

It will take a cpl weeks before someone gets back to you, they are very bogged down. The reply, when it comes, will most likely state that your request is being forwarded to the proper team. After receiving the reply expect another 2-3 weeks of wait time. It is a very long process, but good luck.

P.s. If you are playing on Android, I believe the recovery process is somewhat simpler, however, I am not aware of the details. Perhaps an Android player in the know could chime in.
  • KPECTHbIuKPECTHbIu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello!
    please restore my account after unsuccessful flashing iPad IOS8. Old nickname Timaf uck
    new nickname KPECTHbIu
    device iPad mini
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    kpecthbiu wrote: »
    hello!
    Please restore my account after unsuccessful flashing ipad ios8. Old nickname timaf uck
    new nickname kpecthbiu
    device ipad mini

hi kpec read ron post you need to send an e mail to glu
  • KPECTHbIuKPECTHbIu Registered Users 22 Posts
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    hi kpec read ron post you need to send an e mail to glu

I wrote to them last Monday, I received an automated message that they will respond to me within 5 working days. Here is a message

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer King
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    kpecthbiu wrote: »
    i wrote to them last monday, i received an automated message that they will respond to me within 5 working days. Here is a message

greetings from glu mobile customer care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our support team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    glu mobile customer king

true its an automatic response and its a lie about the time they answer you need lots of patience cause it could take 2 weeks