Guild problem

I'm in a guild, ImLegendary. I want to leave the guild but whenever I click the guild icon it doesn't open and it's frustrating. Can someone help me please.

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    inbox12 wrote: »
    I'm in a guild, ImLegendary. I want to leave the guild but whenever I click the guild icon it doesn't open and it's frustrating. Can someone help me please.

Hmm.. in rare occasions the Guild option can get bugged. It looks like you are in a Guild with the Guild name under your nick, if you can't open up the Guild window chances are you are not. Does the Guild name under your nick disappear when you try to enter the Guild menu? Try to have someone send you an invite and see if you can accept it.
  • inbox12inbox12 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, the guild name does appear under my name. No, the guild name does not disappear whenever I try to enter the guild window. I've asked someone before to invite me to a different guild, they couldn't.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yes, the guild name does appear under my name. No, the guild name does not disappear whenever I try to enter the guild window. I've asked someone before to invite me to a different guild, they couldn't.

Anoying :/ So nothing happens when you click the Guild option, not even an error message? Same thing if you go to the Guild npc and try to "chat" with him?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts

I susgest you screen shoot a picture and post it here it much clear everyone can read your problem is blink word hard to help mate
    Very! Nope, nothing at all. The same with the npc, nothing
    I susgest you screen shoot a picture and post it here it much clear everyone can read your problem is blink word hard to help mate

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/shangaertner13/media/imagejpg1_zps753949ed.jpg.html
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    You could try sending a PM to a guild Senior Officer thru the chat window on the main screen and asked to be kicked. Worth a try.
    You could try sending a PM to a guild Senior Officer thru the chat window on the main screen and asked to be kicked. Worth a try.

I've that before and no one is answering.