Matchmaking is FIXED :D

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
In all the ****py bugs we have going on EW3 lately we got some good news. Matchmaking seems to be fixed as far as I can tell in the latest patch we got at least on IOS side.

All my fights so far have been against same high gs players (14-16k GS) :)
I much rather play a challenging fight against a high gs player nomatter if I win or loose, then 1-h kill a poor low gs player and get a free win. Yes the lag is still there but at least since everyone have that and we are fighting other top players now it is back to how it used to be.

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    it works most of the time on android. (i'd say 70-80% for me)

but sometimes i am getting 15k opponents, and also 1k opponents.
    playing with my 8k mage.

but yes, much better than 3.0 update
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    dudial wrote: »
    it works most of the time on android. (i'd say 70-80% for me)

but sometimes i am getting 15k opponents, and also 1k opponents.
    playing with my 8k mage.

but yes, much better than 3.0 update

It's good that it's fixed also on Android side and that it seems like it's working pretty well also for the lower gs players.
    But the fact that lower gs players sometimes match up with a high gs player happens, mainly because the matchmaking checks firstly on arena ranking, and then tries to take the closest gs player available around that ranking. So if a high gs player just starts to play so he has a bad ranking he might get matches with a few low gs players before he climbs up a bit. Or if you are a good low gs player and climb up then you will more likely meet more and more high gs players.
    This is pretty much how it's suppose to be imo since there in only one ladder for all players. So lets say one low gs player with like 3k gs shouldn't be able to climb all the way to the top and pass all the top players by just meeting equally low gs players.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    you call this fixed?You should call fixed whole game then...

EDIT: Just got enemy with full conv+lvl 50 sword and gold wings with my 8,2k mage...yea fixed brah.Dream more...and accessing error right after that F U C K GLU
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    you call this fixed?You should call fixed whole game then...

EDIT: Just got enemy with full conv+lvl 50 sword and gold wings with my 8,2k mage...yea fixed brah.Dream more...and accessing error right after that F U C K GLU

Yes I call it Fixed! No whole game is not fixed but matchmaking is. Did you read and understand my last comment?
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    This is offtopic but sirdigital can i join oneunited ?
    Hey Mohamed, I'm not really managing recuiting but pm your info and I'll send them to the person who does. We are almost always full but after tournaments 1-2 spots sometimes open up.
    K i will add u in game , ign redranger
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I hate this pvp thing, because i vs a bunch of higher gs people and fcking runners and fcking people who dont lose hp. Fck those low life s c u m s who fcking dont lose hp and those monk hitting my warrior and running away you fcking coward. Glu if you love me let me vs those noobs with 3kgs or 4kgs or 5kgs please I love you glu.
  • SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Arena is far from being fixed dude. The extremely annoying lag only benefits one character, the mage! It's totally unfair. I don't get it. There was NO LAG back in July before the last couple updates?
    SGTschue wrote: »
    Arena is far from being fixed dude. The extremely annoying lag only benefits one character, the mage! It's totally unfair. I don't get it. There was NO LAG back in July before the last couple updates?

Noo I said the matchmaking in PvP is fixed which they broke with v3.0. So the latest patch acctually did something more then add new **** to GoG. I never said that the lag was fixed, nor that the broken chat is fixed, nor that all the locked mages around the comminity is fixed not that we now have Peace in Iraq. I said the PvP matchmaking got fixed and I for one am happy about that since I don't want to 1-h kill my opponents.

PS. Mohamed97: I got no from the others about you joining OU. You where redirected to Alfa.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Redranger that serves you right for going behind our back looking to join OU lol
    Actually troub knows and he was supposed to tell u , i will pm u when i am back home can't play right now