Is Jonwayne a cheat yes/no?

TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
I wonder... After all when version 3.0 came out along with the game center within the first hour there were 3+ game center accounts that obviously belonged to him.

Switching from one device to another and cheating or not? After all half the guild he is in cheated and "voluntary left" so to speak to hide their evilness in the game.

Or are we going to see proof (apple receipt for your 3 million vp)?

Comments

• G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    You're just salty. Why would anyone go out of their way to prove to you, which youre a nobody, their personal spendings in a game. Jonwayne has been a pioneer of this game and started since Beta. Take your trash elsewhere.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Stop your **** Truth. If you already quit the game than you should also leave this forum. That would help us dealing less ****. Because Glu **** is more than enough and we don't want more. Who you think you are? Glu moderator? Why would anyone will show you any proof. Why don't you just shut the fck up.. Are you a legit player? if yes than I demand proof lol. Get a life dude...
    - Hunter :p;)
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    I wonder... After all when version 3.0 came out along with the game center within the first hour there were 3+ game center accounts that obviously belonged to him.

Switching from one device to another and cheating or not? After all half the guild he is in cheated and "voluntary left" so to speak to hide their evilness in the game.

let me tell you the truth about this guys JonWayne
    once upon a pass time he been corrupted account as i did before and we are from Ascension Guild where beta EW3 first most powerful guild ever is similar same today all you know about oneunited guild and this guys got few idevice as far i know him he spend really a big money to glu ever no one else could be like him and i think he is crazier addict real gamer he spend not only money also his entire time to this game perhaps me too :) but i spend an no money who am'i ? we are same at beta time there are few more player around it like Vadevalor he is also great fighter anyway Truth check out this game history before making any fault idiot thread here
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Such a useless Thread...
  • VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts

Face the fact that he just owned the game. He's been playing since beta times and kept his rank for the longest time.

Stop accusing known people as cheater if you dont have enough evidence. Dont also get jeolous for what he have for what you dont.

Who are you btw to ask for a receipt? Mind your own character and stop using troll account to mask who you really are. Keep eyeing those known guild cheaters not the good player and payer. Maybe you are one of them trying to divert those accusations. Lol.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    This is too funny Truth, it's not JonWayne's fault that u are POOR, btw I have spent around 4k dollars and I have been accused of cheating, too. lol.... Just face the reality dude......
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    You are very close to reveal the real identity of JonWayne. He is in fact the true owner of Glu !!!! He has 20 accounts and unlimited amount of gems & coins. Maybe he owns Apple too. Good job Truth, keep searching !!!
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Jon Wayne is not a cheater. How could you prove that those 20 account are his what if it is someone else. I trust Jon Wayne, because he is not a cheater, he is a beta user and all the other beta user. I feel like one of the beta user, because I am a beater like Kirito in the anime Sword Art Online. I stand alone and I use one sword which is call the sun sword lol. Jon Wayne is a pro not a cheater. Glu please fix this for me I want name change i dont have that option for like fcking several months and i need name change, that is not fair people change their name two or three times i dont get a name change fck fix this.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Jon Wayne is not a cheater. How could you prove that those 20 account are his what if it is someone else. I trust Jon Wayne, because he is not a cheater, he is a beta user and all the other beta user. I feel like one of the beta user, because I am a beater like Kirito in the anime Sword Art Online. I stand alone and I use one sword which is call the sun sword lol. Jon Wayne is a pro not a cheater. Glu please fix this for me I want name change i dont have that option for like fcking several months and i need name change, that is not fair people change their name two or three times i dont get a name change fck fix this.

hello my dear Aomine did u success name changing ? haha i guess not
    and he is rich guys mum for sure he spend lot of $$ in to this lovely game :)