Report hackers here

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    So the tournament winner on android in the last boss hunt tournament is using the unlimited name change mod to hopefully avoid a ban. He was LemmingKainen and now he is VPxMachine.
    rur91t.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Oh man what a shame that they don't stop them from soiling this game, a millionaire won't reach that VP without cheat.....lol
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Lol what low life hackers they get away with it fck glu lol. Glu should ban the hackers now.
  • ritalinritalin Registered Users 1 Posts
    this no work,becaus winner(2nd place) have nickname -hackermania
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Spotting a few players in town when I saw this guy.

tEyLbh.jpg

Might seem a normal high end player ... But when i checked his stats ...

UgAdgT.jpg

Check out his level compared to his GS. Inco and godly(lvl 44) gear can only be equipped by a level 50 character. But he is only level 41 (unbreakable gear) which also coincides with his low HP despite his lvl 50 gear. So how was it possible that he's able to equip all those inco gear? Cheat or Legit ? I say CHEAT.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Vietnamese players have their own hack.
    Truth wrote: »
    Vietnamese players have their own hack.

May we know your expert opinion on this one ? and how is this even virtually possible ? You seem to know quite a lot .. :)
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well this is not a hack but this guys must be vanished from arena or glu should do something about it

im talking about darvp members those fkn cnts just try to make you higher damage so they can block the fight and you wont be able to make anymore damage

im sure many from here now about this and hope you support to send mails to glu to vanish this guys

if they dont like this post is their problem and i dont mind if someone from that guild shows up here saying that theyre clean players thats bs
    PHONGBEO or is it PH0NGBE0 or just PHONEYBALONY?

Scorge invasion cheating (ios) but would love to see him with a trophy for a week to show how you reward hackers.
  • 衰弱堂衰弱堂 Registered Users 10 Posts
    In today's Scourge Invasion on Android, Burningx2 hack and get over 90000 crystals in one hour. At least he beat over 260 bosses. Incredible.
    ---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    Guild Leader of HAGESUI, Android JP Guild
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Burningx2 is a hacker. I reported him like 2 weeks ago, but i guess glu doesnt give a **** about ew3 no more
    Thegodofwar
    Great job glu. Now you giving trophy to your hackers
    Thegodofwar
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    i think 15-20k per hour is doable with good device (loading time) and gems.
    boss = 5K GS. thats lol, if you have got a 15k character.

but everyhing else, is strange. yes
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    dudial wrote: »
    i think 15-20k per hour is doable with good device (loading time) and gems.
    boss = 5K GS. thats lol, if you have got a 15k character.

but everyhing else, is strange. yes

Actually around 20k-23k is doable within an hour with around 1.2k gems spent if you have the old 180 shards per fight. (Android still has 180 right?)

On Ios side we now get 360 shards fighting the 5k gs enemy with which we can now receive around 40k-45k shards / hour.

The numbers are best case scenario where the best boss doesn't run out within that hour and it's not the spirit bridge map where you have to run so long.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Sir D you woke up late this morning :p
    iOS has now 180 shards/fight.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Sir D you woke up late this morning :p
    iOS has now 180 shards/fight.

Wait what really? I could have sworn I just received the normal 360 shards/kill on the raid we just had 40 min ago.
    But it's not impossible I didn't pay enought attention since I only did a few 10-20 kills while at work.

If it's true Im glad I farmed the amount of shards I did during the last weeks raid :)
    PHONGBEO or is it PH0NGBE0 or just PHONEYBALONY?

Scorge invasion cheating (ios) but would love to see him with a trophy for a week to show how you reward hackers.

Looks like PHONEYBALONEY did get his just desserts. (in more ways than 1).
    Lostlust (ios) lots of gems bought for the last scourge invasion or cheating too maybe. Especially since this week is playing like a loser.

*passes that onto the cheat team*
    Lostlust (ios) lots of gems bought for the last scourge invasion or cheating too maybe. Especially since this week is playing like a loser.

*passes that onto the cheat team*

stupid , uneducated , retarded . what are you 10? 10 years old ? you should listen to yourself. just because someone is better than you , u call him a cheat? Lostlust is a very able spender. And he is 101% legit . So STFU , attention seeking moron.
  • DeathklokDeathklok Registered Users 10 Posts
    I ran into Wbmyers87 in town chat yesterday and after boasting that he cheats he switched screen names at will. W.T.F.!!! I have screen shots I just can't figure out how to post them.

Deathklok
    FairGoodPack, Guildleader
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    stupid , uneducated , retarded . what are you 10? 10 years old ? you should listen to yourself. just because someone is better than you , u call him a cheat? Lostlust is a very able spender. And he is 101% legit . So STFU , attention seeking moron.

Judging him from his posts on this forum he is a pretty pathetic person, so he is on my ignore list.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Judging him from his posts on this forum he is a pretty pathetic person, so he is on my ignore list.

Yah sirD , i've been ignoring his nonsense. But when a guildmate is called out, me and my guild become protective. His post snapped a nerve in Lostlust making him rage out in the arena today, lol.
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yah sirD , i've been ignoring his nonsense. But when a guildmate is called out, me and my guild become protective. His post snapped a nerve in Lostlust making him rage out in the arena today, lol.

Oh that's why Lost was going all out in arena. Makes sense now lol
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>

Yeah, I know. His been calling people cheaters left and right only because of his own suckyness. Even calls everyone with a rooted device for cheater, shows his level of intelligence.
    It's only an off-seasson tournament so Lostlust might aswell go all out anyway :)
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    actually this son of the beach assholle glu trying to play us all.
    this online gaming glu are easily monitor individual account programmer always checked most higher active player all time so what the purpose for us to do the fcuking job for reporting huh you fcuker though we are stupid fellow ? back asses glu should stop the fcuking lagging always server connecting error but unless there are other way on table discussion.
    ok here is the deal we do the good job for free reporting someone else cheater or hacker and every single report attachment should get reward for iOS or android user each reporting must reward for 200gem thats the good deal we can also discount for you glu regard this reward up to 15% discount mean that is fix 170gem reward for all member who is successful reporting and get claim gem :)
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    That hack sure explains the last few tournaments.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • SscorpySscorpy Registered Users 7 Posts
    SaKx7PQ.jpg

JV0xsPT.jpg

Orb spamming....
  • osirisosiris Registered Users 9 Posts
    actually this son of the beach assholle glu trying to play us all.
    This online gaming glu are easily monitor individual account programmer always checked most higher active player all time so what the purpose for us to do the fcuking job for reporting huh you fcuker though we are stupid fellow ? Back asses glu should stop the fcuking lagging always server connecting error but unless there are other way on table discussion.
    Ok here is the deal we do the good job for free reporting someone else cheater or hacker and every single report attachment should get reward for ios or android user each reporting must reward for 200gem thats the good deal we can also discount for you glu regard this reward up to 15% discount mean that is fix 170gem reward for all member who is successful reporting and get claim gem :)

**** you mightymio you have beat this game with your mods you ****** mother****er!!!
    I think most of those cheaters are from glu team since u still see them over and over. Hope im not mistaken since that would only mean that we are nothing to them
    Thegodofwar
  • Bunny420Bunny420 Registered Users 11 Posts
    http://i58.tinypic.com/15n7yah.png
    http://i59.tinypic.com/fefbqw.png
    Literally have 5 electric orbs at once. Hacking hard as hell.