Options

"The Brink" Legendary Mode question.

Bunny420Bunny420 Registered Users 11 Posts
Anyone got any gold drops from the electric Nian? If so what level were they?

Comments

• Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Bunny420 wrote: »

I got brainscrambler, and ub gear of resolve and fort from nian for mage. As well as Trans gear too. He was pretty giving with me and my mage lol
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    Lithos wrote: »
    I got brainscrambler, and ub gear of resolve and fort from nian for mage. As well as Trans gear too. He was pretty giving with me and my mage lol

oh and lvl...it was like lvl 36...around that for the weapon and the ub gear
  • Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts

The Brink lvs as in the 9k GS one before spider queen. I have not heared of anyone getting gold/legendardy. Based on the loot its Tier 7 and 8 so between lvl 36-44 (unbreakable/godly). My guess is purple is the best loot from that lvl.

happy hunting!

//masterett, oneunited
  • Options
    masterett wrote: »
    The Brink lvs as in the 9k GS one before spider queen. I have not heared of anyone getting gold/legendardy. Based on the loot its Tier 7 and 8 so between lvl 36-44 (unbreakable/godly). My guess is purple is the best loot from that lvl.

happy hunting!

//masterett, oneunited

Oh gosh I am so stupid.....I didnt even read the question right....ughhhh....sorry about that Bunny...Oh but wait u do get ub gear though, so atleast I was right about that and the lvl as well. Guess I'm not too stupid
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

i have gotten godly items from all levels in Ivar Cavern except Spider Queen, so far just junk from her...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID