To people who has game problems

Hi everybody who have login problems, level degradation, unable to start the game and strange looking toons. I have all the problems and i am ok.

What to doo???
Look if you try the things under
Every point is a different method. you have to do single point and start the game.

1.Reinstall game.
2 Clear game data.
3.Clear GOOGLE + data or reinstall the aplication.
4.Check if you had enough free memory space (game can take 500-600MB on android.
5.Androin version 3,0 or more)

And more worthy advise

6.Try to change pasword to your GOOGLE account and reinstall game. You must change the account on your device (remove and create once again with new password).
7. Go to GOOGLE + account settings , find the list of aplications connected to your account , you should see Eternity warriors 3 . NEXT- disconnect (delete) the aplication from your account. Next reinstall game. when it starts again it will ask for login into GOOGLE + account and this time should find your correct game state.

DO IT BY ENTER IN GOOGLE+ AND ACCOUNT SETTINGS. when you try to do it in google web site you might not see EW3 connected to your account. I dont know why.. . Google ****. . .

8. If you have strange looking toon, name and you are level 1- maybe you have the game installed in 2 different devices.
The game can be installed ONLY ON 1 DEVICE!!!!!

Now i am ok. . . dont know how long. I have written to support team and some guy really help me by mooving my game progress to another account. So they really can help. When you dont get response for 5 days . Write again.
Good luck. Write me if I help someone

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I play on my phone and tablet without any issues. You can play on 2 devices.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • GREATNESS49GREATNESS49 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You CAN PLAY ON MORE THAN 1 DEVICE RETARD, I GOT MINE ON 4 PHONES.
  • CassellsCassells Registered Users 2 Posts
    You CAN PLAY ON MORE THAN 1 DEVICE RETARD, I GOT MINE ON 4 PHONES.

im using 2 devices and before everything is working good, but one day one of the device didnt recognize the Google account so it made another game account which is you need to start from the beginning i suddenly press play and aftetwards i tried to open the game on the other device so all of my progress was gone, having lvl 50monk, lvl43 mage, lvl 30 warrior..
    any suggestion, i want my old progress which i played for a long time how can i get back that one
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Well i lost my character too today.already sent the ticket..so does it really takes two weeks for glu to reply my mail?am an android user
  • master2master2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.
    This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.
    Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.
    You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.