Options

I want trade to come to this game please glu allow us to trade

Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
I want trade to come because i want to trade with friends and my bff. Also guildmates and other people lol. I want godly, skyfire, glorious, incoventiable set for all my characters. Please let trade be allow in the next update. I love you glu. Also please fix name change, I want to change my name.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I want trade to come because i want to trade with friends and my bff. Also guildmates and other people lol. I want godly, skyfire, glorious, incoventiable set for all my characters. Please let trade be allow in the next update. I love you glu. Also please fix name change, I want to change my name.

ok i donate to you lol
  • Options
    What will you donate for me lol.
  • Options
    What will you donate for me lol.

my everything lol
  • Options
    like what lol. For example give me your general flag and nian wing and the new wep if you get it lol.
  • Options
    like what lol. For example give me your general flag and nian wing and the new wep if you get it lol.

Aomine i collect lot of wings not only those wings but in other hand i have very few of Lv50 resolve cause glu not love he said i an paid nothing so my weapon still at Lv44 lol
  • Options
    lol thnx henshin. Try to spin god of gold you might get foehammer or rod or fist. lol.
  • Options
    TomasnTomasn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Wanted this to be put into another game I play. Trading opens up so many more possibilities. Giving gear to other alliance members could be fun too.
    New to this game and these forums.