Hi Somebody Please help all my character turn to lv1

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I will play my new account until they transfer my old acc please glu fix this. I spend money for this game and i spent alot of hours in this game and i had a bunch of friends please fix it.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    sasuke1000 wrote: »
    i will play my new account until they transfer my old acc please glu fix this. I spend money for this game and i spent alot of hours in this game and i had a bunch of friends please fix it.

you got to wait three time bell from now
    dingdong haha bell one
    please wait for the other two more bell
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    ........lol
    Yo its not funny anymore i need my account back i am sad and bored i am feeling bored i want my character back.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Like i said message me here or in game and I have a possible solution that I used and got mine back in 15 mins
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Like i said message me here or in game and I have a possible solution that I used and got mine back in 15 mins

yo mate how are you

what you did sos? friend of mine lost his account what you did?
    Buno go whatsapp
    Sos1980 i added you as a friend in ew3. My new name is Sinon1000. so you can help me.
    Its been 13 days so far please reply glu. I am those people who likes your game glu and i am those people who spend money and i spend alot of hours in this game like 24/7. Please fix this i didnt even get a single reply from you i send you two tickets already i am done waiting please reply and fix this situation.
  • gunmaster88gunmaster88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    September 25 i send a ticket with this problem. On October 10, received a reply: Hello,

The game saves the user/device ID via Google+, so even if you re-install, you should be able to get your old character back.

You might try changing your password on Google+.* This will cause your games to update their connection to Google+ and may solve your problem.* If not, please let us know.

Becaus this solution did not help, replied to them oct. 11. October 15 i received a reply:

We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced.

We are able to manually move the character data from your original ID to a new ID.* However due to the time-consuming nature of this operation and the large number of requests, there may be a significant delay before we can effect these changes.* Can we transfer your account data to the new id that you are being logged into* " bvFMBB ". The only thing that you loose is the character name, rest of the date will be carried from your old account.

Note that once the link to an ID is broken, that ID cannot be used again.* You will continue with your original data, but with a new ID.

I replied to them that go ahead for acc transfer, and just been waiting for. hope it will be fast.

25 days have passed since
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    same here, changed password on g+ didn´t work, don´t have the pacience to lvl up my characters to lvl 50 again, it toke me a year to do that, just waiting for reply from glu.
    i send them alot of tickets still no response i dont see eternity warriors 3 on icloud Sos1980. Why is that please help.
    Its been 14 days already still no response from glu.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Its been 14 days already still no response from glu.

dingdong second bell ringing the last bell coming soon dear please wait and patient :)
    On the first day of Christmas my acc got reset to lv1
    On the second day of Christmas i got two bell
    On the third day of Christmas I got no reply
    On the fourth day of Christmas ...
    On the fifth day of Christmas...
    On the sixth day of Christmas...
    On the seventh day of Christmas...
    On the eight day of Christmas...
    On the ninth day of Christmas...
    On the tenth day of Christmas...
    On the eleventh day of Christmas...
    On the twelve day of Christmas...
  • gunmaster88gunmaster88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    responded again last night, I may see how long it takes to transfer. 27 days to lose my data. The message:

Thank you so much for submitting all the information needed to process your claim. We have sent your request to our team for processing.

We appreciate your patience while we prepare for this procedure.

As soon as this is completed, we will notify you.
    responded again last night, I may see how long it takes to transfer. 27 days to lose my data. The message:

Thank you so much for submitting all the information needed to process your claim. We have sent your request to our team for processing.

We appreciate your patience while we prepare for this procedure.

As soon as this is completed, we will notify you.

thats how i mentioned earlier before i start play new name and monk was my hero did you know what level monk goes for ? is incredible he is level 28 try imaging it take how long time to recover and after all no guarantee that account would be relost again tho
    Finally they replied i told them the information about my account and they said they will fix it. Thank you glu costumer service and eternity warriors 3 forum and i just need to patience and wait a couple of days.
    Finally they replied i told them the information about my account and they said they will fix it. Thank you glu costumer service and eternity warriors 3 forum and i just need to patience and wait a couple of days.

told you second time already pass and the last bell soon will ring on then your account are successfully restore in order time 29days out of ton of god silver and iron spin lol

please wait for moment haha bell coming soon dear :)
    How manys days do i have to wait lol. Its been 18 days. since my acc got reset. So glu fix it by today please.
    How manys days do i have to wait lol. Its been 18 days. since my acc got reset. So glu fix it by today please.

hi dear Aomine :)
    the third bell still not yet that easier ring the bell lol
    pay more patient before get ready to so called fully restoration your account
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    it's been 5 days for me, i see now it's going to take a month to restore my account :(
    it's been 5 days for me, i see now it's going to take a month to restore my account :(

hi ton
    you got to wait another 23 days exactly more day to fully restoration in order glu respond are so worst and bad management ever on ios or android platform so pay more patient guys
    Its been 20 days already I want my acc back right now lol. I want to help my guild. I deserve some kind of compensation like the 3 lv50 wep blood letter foehammer and moridrod. I want it for all my character as a compensation. Please glu love you.
    Its been 20 days already I want my acc back right now lol. I want to help my guild. I deserve some kind of compensation like the 3 lv50 wep blood letter foehammer and moridrod. I want it for all my character as a compensation. Please glu love you.

you are lucky for only waiting list 20days but to other not that lucky too and glu already love you more then anyone else
    Its been 26 days since my acc got reset i want my acc back glu said they will respond in 5 days but they didnt to my last ticket a few days ago or almost a week ago. Please fix it glu now.
    Its been 26 days since my acc got reset i want my acc back glu said they will respond in 5 days but they didnt to my last ticket a few days ago or almost a week ago. Please fix it glu now.

ohh i thought you already recovering back account as normal okay here is the last BELL RING RING RING please check out your email shall be rewards for lost of account issue and here gluu are offerings rewards for you 20gem's plus God of Gold 10pcs :)
    This is what happens when you join them other guilds.should of stayed faithful to OU lol
    OU kicked me lol. I didnt leave OU, they kick me ok got that lol. Its been 27 days since my acc got reset i want my acc back now. Please glu fix it.
    Its been 28 days already please glu fix it now. I been patience like a month already please give my acc tonight.