post here the best 3 players in arena

DrjuniorDrjunior New MemberRegistered Users 1 Posts
In my opinion :
Monk bruzekun, turboGT and siamkill
Warrior Lostlust, dench and newrazpiday
Mage 111death111, Sirdigital and eclaireur

What about you ?

Comments

  • BUNO2BUNO2 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hardest guys to fight with and great fights
  • annonannon Experienced Member Registered Users 128 Posts
    I have played some good ones. After careful consideration, my vote goes to anonn.
  • TairmTairm New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    Never heard of any of these guys. Is this for ios?
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    tairm wrote: »
    never heard of any of these guys. Is this for ios?

    haha youre right tairm we are from ios hehe
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    Tairm wrote: »
    Never heard of any of these guys. Is this for ios?

    Ofc it's from Ios, why bother to rank people on hackfest Ultra on Android side ;)
  • VengefulVengeful New Member Registered Users 19 Posts
    Drjunior wrote: »
    In my opinion :
    Monk bruzekun, turboGT and siamkill
    Warrior Lostlust, dench and newrazpiday
    Mage 111death111, Sirdigital and eclaireur

    What about you ?


    Have you tried to play in asia server? You must be missing the legendary JonWayne, ChronosWrath and me. Lol. I know 111death111 knows me.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Banned Users 225 Posts
    Well I dont agree. I am the best, the only one who can beat me is me. I am the best pvp player bec i win all the time against these people you mention.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Well I dont agree. I am the best, the only one who can beat me is me. I am the best pvp player bec i win all the time against these people you mention.

    Haha, yeah ofc you are :)
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Banned Users 225 Posts
    It is true Sirdigital. Face the facts no one cant beat me one on one. The only one who can beat me is me. I will not lose to the weak i only fight the strong and they lose to me because I am awesome.
  • JaimitoJaimito Junior Member Registered Users 92 Posts
    Dont lie girl I have rapèd your warrior's azz everytime we fight, Me 3 kills , u 0 kills....... lol
    ...............OWNED.................
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Advanced Member Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    It is true Sirdigital. Face the facts no one cant beat me one on one. The only one who can beat me is me. I will not lose to the weak i only fight the strong and they lose to me because I am awesome.

    sakuke you are so funny lol
    your current character still on waiting list and you got such a free time for writing a thread here :)
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Banned Users 225 Posts
    Jaimito i remember i kicked your a s s lol i have 3 wins you have 0 wins ok got that boy lol.
  • SuperGeminiSuperGemini New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    Some of the guys here win in the arena only because they have 15k gs and more (in some case 16k) with high pvp gears, and not because they are really good...
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    some of the guys here win in the arena only because they have 15k gs and more (in some case 16k) with high pvp gears, and not because they are really good...

    also they where great players even when lvl 50 gear didnt existed those guys are tough to beat
  • LithosLithos Experienced Member Registered Users 122 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    It is true Sirdigital. Face the facts no one cant beat me one on one. The only one who can beat me is me. I will not lose to the weak i only fight the strong and they lose to me because I am awesome.

    huh interesting....I dunno Aomine. U might be good, but are u really the best? lol
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Banned Users 225 Posts
    Lithos I am the best in pvp. Then you are next. Then the 3rd place goes to Dudds.
  • dudialdudial Junior Member Registered Users 58 Posts
    y'all suck.

    every game: android player > ios players.

    ios, its just noobs who have skill in using credit card.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Experienced Member Registered Users 198 Posts
    And your just a typical android player who must use hacks as they can't even beat cyclops
  • kevgkevg New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    Haha, this thread is too funny.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Banned Users 225 Posts
    Android players have so many cheaters so what the fuq you say android is better than ios. In most of the hacker thread android are c u n t s compared to ios.
  • LithosLithos Experienced Member Registered Users 122 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Lithos I am the best in pvp. Then you are next. Then the 3rd place goes to Dudds.

    lol okay Aomine
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
Sign In or Register to comment.