Options

where do i find those??

drake023drake023 Registered Users 7 Posts
Where do i find those upgradable wings, golden lvl50 non inconceivable equipment parts pet and lvl50 golden weapons?

Comments

• Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    drake023 wrote: »
    Where do i find those upgradable wings, golden lvl50 non inconceivable equipment parts pet and lvl50 golden weapons?

"upgradable wings": roc and sage can be found
    - in current VIP by spending gems (6500 gems for roc, 13000 gems from sage),
    - also in the Army Store, 75400 red crystals for roc, 340 000 for sage
    - from God of Gold offering

pet - no where atm. usually from special boss event or from specail offering like jade/ancestral and others.

lvl 50 golden wep
    - from spider queen (atc, cc / atk, cd)
    - from minotaur, all lvl 50 inlc the atk,cc,cd 4605 gs one

non invonve gear:
    - only from offering, god of gold or special events like jade/ancestral
  • Options
    Ohh thanks i see alot of people wearing upgradable wings so that means they're all big cashers? Lucky the they have that luxury LoL
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Ohh thanks i see alot of people wearing upgradable wings so that means they're all big cashers? Lucky the they have that luxury LoL

actually I never spent a dime in this game. When we had an offerings tourny, I was happy to have 10 god of gold offerings saved up from previous tournies, and well when I cashed them in, I struck luck and got wings of sage, along with some other gold gear.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    ohh i see.......... its my first time receiving gold coins and it's also what i'm thinking saving up for 10 spins............

one more question where do i get those gold equips with red borders?
  • Options
    ohh i see.......... its my first time receiving gold coins and it's also what i'm thinking saving up for 10 spins............

one more question where do i get those gold equips with red borders?

From god of battle. When they have red borders around them, it means they have pvp power on it.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Wrong.
    God of battle gives only purple pvp gears.
    God of gold gives both pvp/non pvp gears.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Wrong.
    God of battle gives only purple pvp gears.
    God of gold gives both pvp/non pvp gears.

oh didn't know that. I thought it would also give gold. nvm. I'll just leave answering these kind of questions to u guys
  • Options
    Does endless tower drops reagents for the level 50 gold equipments if so what level is it dropping?
  • Options
    Does endless tower drops reagents for the level 50 gold equipments if so what level is it dropping?

This one I know. I totally forgot about God of Gold giving pvp gear on the gold equipment. Anyways, DL reagents are not found in endless. Havent heard of it
  • Options
    BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Non inconceivables? As in skyfire, glorious, etc? Those are both pretty dąmn sexy.
  • Options
    BenJammin5 wrote: »
    Non inconceivables? As in skyfire, glorious, etc? Those are both pretty dąmn sexy.

yeah where do we find those glorious thingies they're so golden LoL
  • Options
    Specially the skyfire set saw its helm it looks like loki's head dress
  • Options
    I get common to epic Reagents from iron and silver tokens........ if i do golden tokens do i also get legendary reagents? or it only drops on dungeons and endless towers
  • Options
    Specially the skyfire set saw its helm it looks like loki's head dress

Skyfire was in a special offering, its not there anymore
  • Options
    I get common to epic Reagents from iron and silver tokens........ if i do golden tokens do i also get legendary reagents? or it only drops on dungeons and endless towers

yup u will get leg reagents from god of gold, but its all luck with that
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    yup u will get leg reagents from god of gold, but its all luck with that

Not on iOS, you don't. GOG dun gives any reagents.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Not on iOS, you don't. GOG dun gives any reagents.

ughhh...seriously? I thought they fixed that and they did...nvm, just gonna leave it up to u to answer the questions Mr. Expert...I failed at answering correctly three times in this chat lol
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    ughhh...seriously? I thought they fixed that and they did...nvm, just gonna leave it up to u to answer the questions Mr. Expert...I failed at answering correctly three times in this chat lol

i duno all about there Lv50 reagent junk armor wep but i know that Lv60 is coming up soon lor it never will stop for this stupid game update more worst then each time and i dont see those people who are fully equip with Lv50 can break though tower 200wave thats mean those item still junk at all waste of time shiit gluu