God of gold as daily log-in reward

VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
How about Glu offers us at least 1 God of Gold on every 20th daily log-in reward?

Tier9 now is hard to get without using of money. (Oh yeah, money matters). I know Glu also gives 1 gold spin on their other game: Heroes of Destiny. I believe they can do it on Eternity Warriors 3.

Your thoughts, guys?

Comments

• BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I think 1 gog every 20th day would be fair. We play this game every day. I see they have gotten more generous with tournament rewards, which is a great step. This would go farther in keeping a fan base. Maybe have another caveat where every 3rd time you get to the 20th day, you include a rune god token in addition. Just as a "thank you for playing our game every day for 2 straight months."
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Vengeful wrote: »
    How about Glu offers us at least 1 God of Gold on every 20th to get daily log-in reward?

Tier9 now is hard to get without using of money. (Oh yeah, money matters). I know Glu also gives 1 gold spin on their other game: Heroes of Destiny. I believe they can do it on Eternity Warriors 3.

Your thoughts, guys?

Hey Veng,

I talked to the ppl at Gl u & they are going to give a gog every 20th login, also there will be free beers and pizza delivered to your house every 30th login.
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    I think that's a good idea! If they can incorporate it in Heroes of Destiny, they can surely incorporate it in EW3
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
    SirSy wrote: »
    Hey Veng,

I talked to the ppl at Gl u & they are going to give a gog every 20th login, also there will be free beers and pizza delivered to your house every 30th login.

Lol SirSy. You keep trashing everywhere. Hehehe. But yeah, beer and pizza is a good match while playing EW3.

G lu, pls? :)
  • TomasnTomasn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Would be great to get gog every 20th day... Also a prize for sg should not be a ruined talisman of piercing... Completely useless.
    New to this game and these forums.
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    SG? Filler filler filler