Options

Lost my account and character

Hi dear support

Yesterday i remove game on Ipad and installing again. But after install my all character get level is 1. I lost my characters can u help me please? I don't have backups. So sorry for my English i hope u understand me.

Thank you.

Best regards
Suleyman.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    FeohWizard wrote: »
    Hi dear support

Yesterday i remove game on Ipad and installing again. But after install my all character get level is 1. I lost my characters can u help me please? I don't have backups. So sorry for my English i hope u understand me.

Thank you.

Best regards
    Suleyman.

sent ticket to glu support team to recover your ccount
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    FeohWizard wrote: »
    Hi dear support

Thank you.

Best regards
    Suleyman.

HI FEOH

YOU NEED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO support@glu.com TO ASK FOR HELP`

JUST TELL THEM WHATS YOUR PROBLEM AND IN GAME LOOK FOR FRIENDS IN THE GAME AND ASK THEM TO TAKE PICS OF YOUR 3 HEROES ALSO PICS ABOUT THE STATS OF THE THREE HEROES SO YOU SEND THE EMAIL WITH THE IMAGES ATTACHED

BE PATIENT CAUSE THEY TAKE A WHILE TO HELP YOU
  • Options
    Haha i was like your echo henshin hahaha
  • Options
    HendraxHendrax Registered Users 1 Posts
    My account was lost too however, I never deleted the game or any such thing. Tried to open the game this morning and it said couldn't connect to server. When I finally got it to connect to the server, it was a level one character with some weird name. I am a level 35 with 2100 GS and have spent money on this game in the past. I would like a solution please!! Help!
  • Options
    hendrax wrote: »
    my account was lost too however, i never deleted the game or any such thing. Tried to open the game this morning and it said couldn't connect to server. When i finally got it to connect to the server, it was a level one character with some weird name. I am a level 35 with 2100 gs and have spent money on this game in the past. I would like a solution please!! Help!

hi hendrax

like henshin and i said you need to send an email to glu so you get help from them