1 Year playing EW3..level 50 acct ..poof GONE..with 8.0 iso update. GLU IGNORES

I have submitted 10 trouble tickets in past 24 days with no response as to why my Level 50 account was replaced with a level 1 account after I upgraded my iPad to 8.0. As of today NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM GLU! Even called the local number in San Fransisco...no response. I may just drive over to their corporate offices as it is close....wonder if that will get someone to at least pay attention and respond. This is Eternity Warriors 3 game took a year to build up and now it just simply gone....poof...vanished..
JA

Comments

• griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm holding off on updating to 8.0 for this reason... with the updates that gl-u has given us of late, foolish to think the game would work at all after an IOS update lol
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Just go to cloud and retrieve information before you updated. Start over redo update and when it ask you if you want to restore using info from cloud(existing) say yes and that should restore your characters.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I have updated to ios 8 and my progress is still there.. But I heard for many after updating to iOS 8 game is reseting..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    warrior22 wrote: »
    I have updated to ios 8 and my progress is still there.. But I heard for many after updating to iOS 8 game is reseting..

It all depends how people have set up their icloud account. Best is always to take a local backup to your PC just in case.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Arcovio wrote: »
    I have submitted 10 trouble tickets in past 24 days with no response as to why my Level 50 account was replaced with a level 1 account after I upgraded my iPad to 8.0. As of today NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM GLU! Even called the local number in San Fransisco...no response. I may just drive over to their corporate offices as it is close....wonder if that will get someone to at least pay attention and respond. This is Eternity Warriors 3 game took a year to build up and now it just simply gone....poof...vanished..
    JA

why dont you try at bbb complaint glu may faster contact you about your account problem