Options

Doubt regarding blue/purple sword

DrVigneshDrVignesh Registered Users 3 Posts
I have two weapons:
Purple ferocious sword of the butcher - requires level 22, max 852
Blue Superb sword of the butcher - requires level 26, max 962

If I were to max out one weapon, Which one should I pick, considering that both are Atk/CC/CD?

Comments

• Options
    LothlwiLothlwi Registered Users 9 Posts
    Purple - max 852
    Blue - max 962

obviously blue (moreover they evolve with the same reagents iirc )
  • Options
    Since you are saying 'obviously' can I assume that the piece with the higher 'Max' level is always going to be the best? I have some gold armor which have less max number than blue ones (with same atk/cd/iif)...
  • Options
    Sorry, a noob here looking to evolve the better gear, any suggestions?

The color, max level, and min level required to equip are a bit confusing to me...
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Nor lvl nor max gs , they mislead u most of the time , as for your question the blue one , the 2nd question answer is that there are types of gears so let's say u have 2 weapons a gold lvl26 with critical chance only , a lvl26 epic with critical chance and and critical dmg will have more gs , but the gold one will have more att and so on for all the gears
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    haha here we got very experience master player here to explain you and guild you through whole processing about weapon in this game imrlk are master player so his advice to you and you should get it right weapon haha to me i'll same with what did imrlk mentioned here