Options

Seriously? fix our chat already

Kindle has lost a lot of player's due to the neglect of your maintenance. This game is no longer fun.. not only are we not able to get updates but now chat is broken as well. plz fix this .

Comments

• Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I concur! I believe that if glu would make the kindle version like both the android and ios versions they would be able to increase the revenue they make on the game.
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    i concur! I believe that if glu would make the kindle version like both the android and ios versions they would be able to increase the revenue they make on the game.

well on ios side also both chat rooms doesnt work (town and guild) and think that android guys have the same problem pretty sure ive read something bout that in forums
  • Options
    psychwardpsychward Registered Users 24 Posts
    Agreed.! This was a fun game but it's gone down hill fast. A lot of people have quit playing.
  • Options
    psychwardpsychward Registered Users 24 Posts
    psychward wrote: »
    Agreed.! This was a fun game but it's gone down hill fast. A lot of people have quit playing.
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    well on ios side also both chat rooms doesnt work (town and guild) and think that android guys have the same problem pretty sure ive read something bout that in forums
    On top of that kindle cloud does not support this game. That's why no updates.