Options

I don't understand

MoonsphynxMoonsphynx Registered Users 1 Posts
I've been playing this game for well since it came out , and I don't understand the drop rates, turnies, gods of gold, where to farm , and all that kind of stuff. If I don't understand this because the % drop of legendaries and wings are sooo low. Glu please raise the drop rate of these items, Legendary weps, and epic armor and weps. It's not fair to people that have been playing this game for so long we shouldent have to slap money into the game to buy gods so please make the game somewhat more fair. And I know you won't but make the ivar mountains easier after you beat it once. For all bosses. Plz glu

Comments

• Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    moonsphynx wrote: »
    i've been playing this game for well since it came out , and i don't understand the drop rates, turnies, gods of gold, where to farm , and all that kind of stuff. If i don't understand this because the % drop of legendaries and wings are sooo low. Glu please raise the drop rate of these items, legendary weps, and epic armor and weps. It's not fair to people that have been playing this game for so long we shouldent have to slap money into the game to buy gods so please make the game somewhat more fair. And i know you won't but make the ivar mountains easier after you beat it once. For all bosses. Plz glu

hi moon

well actually glu have improoved drop rate, thats what theyve said here at the forums long time ago but all of us know that its still a pain in the a***

good luck bro