To my fellow guildmate <District12>

Hi guildmate of district12, do pass on the message to our guild leader, my game is now stuck at loading screen with no visible blue progress bar moving, gave up trying for now, have sent a ticket to glu but guess it will take forever for them to respond.

Hope it will get resolve automatically.

Thanks.

Comments

• JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I will tell Pit
    ...............OWNED.................
  • 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    This happened to me, when i tried connecting to the game via diferent wi-fi than usual. Just use usual wi-fi you have been using. Or if you are playing on mobile device, try using mobile internet. There are some problems with some wi-fi's ( it happened to my ipad with 3 diferent wi-fi's ). They just block your connection to the EW3 servers somehow.
  • KungKung Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks jaimito
    Hi 3k4peikos, i am using iPhone 5, been using either my 3G connection or my home wifi connection, have never connect via other wifi etc, so not sure what else i can try.
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    kung wrote: »
    hi guildmate of district12, do pass on the message to our guild leader, my game is now stuck at loading screen with no visible blue progress bar moving, gave up trying for now, have sent a ticket to glu but guess it will take forever for them to respond.

Hope it will get resolve automatically.

Thanks.

hi kung

ive heard from some guys having the same problem with ios 8 then upgraded to ios 8.1 and problem solved

also other thing you should try is to restore your modem, hope you dont need glu support cause it will take lot of time good luck
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    No worries Kung, we'll see you when you're back ;)
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey kung i just told them fire and nel and few more mate he will tell pit about your problem i think you got the wait for another 28days usually but recently sasuke she recover her account was in 24days earlier then expected
    Thanks, this is day 5 now, so another 23 days to go ......... No response from glu yet, why am i not surprise.
    Kung wrote: »
    Thanks, this is day 5 now, so another 23 days to go ......... No response from glu yet, why am i not surprise.

usually take 7days reply from glu administrator to comply your ticket and he or she will sent this matter direct to there programing personal and this may take up 20days usual fully restore account cause recently Aomine/sasuke she also face same problem account reset to level 1 and no worries your hero still stay with us :) once you return online you will found out lot of god of gold spin waiting your claim from our guild tournament lets cheer haha
    Hey guys;

Day 11 now and still no sign that i will ever be able to login to ew3, so if ever that i am kicked out of the guild, i can understand, no hard feeling on my end.
    Glu support replied and usual response which i have done all the steps.

I am currently playing Blood and Glory : Immortals which is like EW4 essentially, hope to see you guys there.
    Kung wrote: »
    Hey guys;

Day 11 now and still no sign that i will ever be able to login to ew3, so if ever that i am kicked out of the guild, i can understand, no hard feeling on my end.
    Glu support replied and usual response which i have done all the steps.

I am currently playing Blood and Glory : Immortals which is like EW4 essentially, hope to see you guys there.

hey kung your member profile still with us and since then 12days pass online lol i had a screen shoot here
    IMG_0953.png

try play Iron Knight's that is Potential good game ever in ios and android now is better and nice graphic then this stupid ew3 game this fcking idiot programing make it more worst then every time new update is chat room broken never did fix since we are exhaust to report also networking connection error or so on & i only contribute this fcking tournament 200vp due my weapon on upgrading max t9 lol then will return to face this stupid spider queen