thanks ONEUNITED for the 7.3gem glitch

13Next

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    how can it be shut down though without a game patch? and there has been no game patch for over a week

not all bugs require a patch on client-side.

they simpy could add some server check, whatever
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Sorry Harry potter im on ios
  • TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    I dont know why this hasnt been mentioned yet.... but.... Android users DO NOT use tapjoy. We have SponsorPay as our promotional program... NOT TapJoy.

So... obviously downloading apps thru TapJoy wouldnt work.

If anyone knows of any Android "freebees", please advise. Ive been too loyal for too long and sent thousands of dollars to an undeserving company. They have r a p ed my a ss ho le one too many times. Now I want some compensation.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    I dont know why this hasnt been mentioned yet.... but.... Android users DO NOT use tapjoy. We have SponsorPay as our promotional program... NOT TapJoy.

So... obviously downloading apps thru TapJoy wouldnt work.

If anyone knows of any Android "freebees", please advise. Ive been too loyal for too long and sent thousands of dollars to an undeserving company. They have r a p ed my a ss ho le one too many times. Now I want some compensation.

Oh thanks for that. It is weird that they have tapjoy on the android market if it doesn't work for android though.

I think the game is dying, and usually when games die there are more freebies that come out. It will still be playable for a long time, years, and hopefully some useable freebies come
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hey XXXSIRCXXX I Wanna know I'm getting 362 data error n I think I've reached my limit soo can i use this glitch again or not? will It reset?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Oh thanks for that. It is weird that they have tapjoy on the android market if it doesn't work for android though.

I think the game is dying, and usually when games die there are more freebies that come out. It will still be playable for a long time, years, and hopefully some useable freebies come

the game is slowly going downwards due to glu too greedy all gem are depending on money purchasing lot of strong fighter nearly 16kgs there all offline for month there stopped play this game structure is scam for our money at least more on free gem not easier everyday play online
    XXXSIRCXXX wrote: »
    thanks to OneUnited for sharing me the 7.2k gem glitch :)Im nice so ill tell you guys how this glitch work
    be sure you close ew 3 before you do this..
    1. Download Mytapjoy application on apps store , then register
    2 Go on safari, google mytapjoy https://my.tapjoy.com then log in
    3. After you log in youll see ew 3 . click that
    4. Youll see differents apps . Download any apps then run it for 1 min. high gem reward the better . dont do the survey. only apps
    5. If you want to check if you received the rewards after running the app. open your mytapjoy app then look for track rewards
    6. if you have received the gems you can go start open the game , *less than 20gems is fine. *the higher the better.
    7. When you log in to the game click the gem icon on the top right near the settings. When u click it, ull see the GET MORE FREE. click it once then wait 3 secs then close it again, then wait for the gem rewards to pop out. the gem ull receive each click is based on the mytapjoy reward you get . so if u have 50 gems total ull get 50gems per click . Do it over and over untill you reach the 7.2k gems . ull receive data error you reached the max gem reward
    XD
    Hey XXXSIRCXXX I Wanna know I'm getting 362 data error n I think I've reached my limit soo can i use this glitch again or not? will It reset?
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    No that's the end of the free ones
    So I can't use this glitch again?