Special events : Jade forest

I sincerely suggest the glu staff members to update special event like jade forest(nian,Hellboy and Cyclops). It is since one and half month, there is no events like jade forest or spirit bridge. But I highly recommend you to update jade forest. Please this is a request from the ew3 players, and so everyone will be interested in farming for good and special items. So we request you to make changes in ew3 ASAP because tomorrow is 01/11/2014. Hope you will read this and make some changes. Thanking You in advance.

Comments

• ObitoObito Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys why don't you reply this thread if we get more views our thread will make glu admin to reply this thread. Don't you guys know? The above mentioned boss will drop nian cub(pet),golden netherborn wings and general flags and cool weapons. So kindly vote for this thread to come up.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I already made a thread before this along time ago so dont copy my idea. I hate people copying my idea.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I already made a thread before this along time ago so dont copy my idea. I hate people copying my idea.

I don't know about copying threads but this is my own idea. If you're here to argue just withdraw or if you want to stay just support this thread.
    What a retard you are the new person in this forum so you should get out you freeking noob i dont like people like you so you gtfo. Tomorrow isnt 01/11/2014, the date is 11/1/2014 learn how to write your dates and i know when jade forest will come out it, will come out on December or Jan bec of new years eve. Why dont you make your own ideas you noob I made this idea in a couple of threads. You should try reading before posting a thread that has already been done.
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    sasuke1000 wrote: »
    what a retard you are the new person in this forum so you should get out you freeking noob i dont like people like you so you gtfo. Tomorrow isnt 01/11/2014, the date is 11/1/2014 learn how to write your dates and i know when jade forest will come out it, will come out on december or jan bec of new years eve. Why dont you make your own ideas you noob i made this idea in a couple of threads. You should try reading before posting a thread that has already been done.

hi sasuke how are you

why always i read a thread from someone new in the forum you always attack them? Hahaha give him a chance i think its a good idea he talked again this cause, as you said, time ago you gave this idea but you havent kept alive that thread but anyway we havent seen a mod for a while so lets hope someone from glu watch this thread and bring us jade forest hehe

other thing not in all places around the world dates are written the same, in the us first goes the month then day then year, in mexico we write first the day then month then year and in some other places the write first year month day or year day month hehe

good luck sasuke and ITS A SHAME YOU HAVENT recovered your account
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    What a retard you are the new person in this forum so you should get out you freeking noob i dont like people like you so you gtfo. Tomorrow isnt 01/11/2014, the date is 11/1/2014 learn how to write your dates and i know when jade forest will come out it, will come out on December or Jan bec of new years eve. Why dont you make your own ideas you noob I made this idea in a couple of threads. You should try reading before posting a thread that has already been done.

Sasuke.......be nice please esp to the new ppl on the forums. It would be very appreciated.

Thanks.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    As a player since EW 2.. I suggest moving on from this game guys.. It sucks.. Check out "Order and chaos: Online" much more fun.. Mounts, Twitch Enabled, PVP 24/7, Tourneys, Voice Servers.." And it's all free.. No nasty *** "gems"
    -Sagelz
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    As a player since EW 2.. I suggest moving on from this game guys.. It sucks.. Check out "Order and chaos: Online" much more fun.. Mounts, Twitch Enabled, PVP 24/7, Tourneys, Voice Servers.." And it's all free.. No nasty *** "gems"

i'm presently play on Iron Knight's that is awesome game better then this eternity warrior 3 every single login crash chat broken stupid update failure to lure new player in to this shiit game
    Hi buno i love you and you too lithos. I love you too henshin and big sage. This is what Obito said,"I don't know about copying threads but this is my own idea. If you're here to argue just withdraw or if you want to stay just support this thread." This Obito dude is a liar he said this is his own idea bs. This was idea then he tries to write a thread my a s s. This dude is a f a g, so that is why i had to talk to him in that matter lithos. He was the one who started. I just hate copycats bec they are so annoying to deal with.
    Hi buno i love you and you too lithos. I love you too henshin and big sage. This is what Obito said,"I don't know about copying threads but this is my own idea. If you're here to argue just withdraw or if you want to stay just support this thread." This Obito dude is a liar he said this is his own idea bs. This was idea then he tries to write a thread my a s s. This dude is a f a g, so that is why i had to talk to him in that matter lithos. He was the one who started. I just hate copycats bec they are so annoying to deal with.

Dude I just don't care what you say but I've made this thread to be alive, so that glu admin will watch over and reply. And btw I'm from India we all mention the date as dd/mm/yy. Plus if you think that I've copied your thread I'm sorry. Like buno2 and lithos said respect your players and new members to the forum, I'm Here for no harm but just as a friend to all. If you wish to tease or scold me mire carry on friend I don't bother :) btw thanks for supporting me BUNO2 n lithos. :)

Lot of ppl tend to have similar ideas. He maybe didn't see that u or whoever else had a similar thread regarding this topic. So no need to hate on him Sasuke.
    Aww lithos. Thanks bff. Can i join leagueoflegends until my acc gets fix my name is Sinon1000 please lol. Obito you are not a real uchiha i am a real uchiha haha jk. Sorry. Lithos love you. And I am a girl Obito dont call me a dude.
    Aww lithos. Thanks bff. Can i join leagueoflegends until my acc gets fix my name is Sinon1000 please lol. Obito you are not a real uchiha i am a real uchiha haha jk. Sorry. Lithos love you. And I am a girl Obito dont call me a dude.

lol np Sasuke! <3
    Obito wrote: »
    Dude I just don't care what you say but I've made this thread to be alive, so that glu admin will watch over and reply. And btw I'm from India we all mention the date as dd/mm/yy. Plus if you think that I've copied your thread I'm sorry. Like buno2 and lithos said respect your players and new members to the forum, I'm Here for no harm but just as a friend to all. If you wish to tease or scold me mire carry on friend I don't bother :) btw thanks for supporting me BUNO2 n lithos. :)

Hey np Obito!
    Waiting for glu admin to reply. I think he won't may be we need some more views of this thread. Sasuke how much views of your thread?
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Obito wrote: »
    Waiting for glu admin to reply. I think he won't may be we need some more views of this thread. Sasuke how much views of your thread?

I´m sorry guys, I don´t think this is gonna be of any use. Those people stopped supporting their own product.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas