Options

game crashes

hello Everyone, since sunday 10/30/2014 my app continiously crashes. And what i mean crash. First of all, when i am in town and i try to go to offerings by pressing the button the game stack on accessing network. After that, when i returning to town after some xp gaining, always show me network error try again and that goes on until i close the app and open it from the beggining. That happens with all my characters. Please let me know if anyone has the same problem and how to solve it. Thank u in advance.

Comments

• Options
    filosofosfilosofos Registered Users 6 Posts
    Got an iphone 5s Ios 7+ and the game fully updated
  • Options
    I made a big mistake. I erased the app and reinstall it as a result my char to be lost. I have screenshots and more details glu in case you can bring back my char.
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hi filosofos you need to send an email to support telling them what platform you play (ios android) and your problem and attach those images to the mail
  • Options
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    Hi filosofos you need to send an email to support telling them what platform you play (ios android) and your problem and attach those images to the mail
    Thank you buno. I already send this mail. Hope for a answer.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I to have been experiencing a lot of crashing and phone getting hot. I am playing on ip4 just started doing this a few weeks ago. I would like to uninstall and then reinstall but afraid would lose characters. Any suggestions?