The Party's Over Glu

The game started out like it was going to be an Epic title, money maker for Glu. Cool, not a terrible concept for a business or players. That concept has been lost! Glu can not control hackers/modders within game. Tournaments are to see how high of a score any one modders or modding guild can get....why bother to have for honest players! To spend money now is totally crazy, get a mod, all top items are free! Glu, stop the tourneys, stop the prizes, just let the modders have fun and let the game die!
While you won't admit it Glu, your inability to control your own creation, had cost you and money paying honest players this game. Never be the same or worth playing without cheating! Just stating the facts! View any tourney score, any tower high scores, any leader board, its all there to see, nothing complex about it. Glu, you must see it too, so I guess, get your hacks on!

Comments

• toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    I agree, the difference between ew3 and the other games was the possibility of getting full divine without spending money ( fusions and evolutions were 100 % garanted, that's the big difference with other games) now the t9 equipment ruined the game, impossible to get with out gold offerings and for that you have to win tournaments but you can't because of the hackers, and if you're lucky to win the t9 gear they mess up your account just like they did to me 〒_〒. But the hackers keep on playing.
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yes glu, you are a joke....you are a sad pathetic little bunch of bums....i hope you have a plan behind this madness so i am wrong....dont know if your letting hackers run rampant for a reason as so to figure out how they are doing it or what, but it is making your company look very bad !!!!! I have been taking screenshots of all i fight in pvp who are using unlimited magic "hacking" garanteed !!!!! I wont even waste my time posting these 185 names unless i know you will kick them immediately !!!!!! You all need to do something soon, as you are running off all of your paying customers !!!!! Administrator Please respond to this thread if you would like the names of the 185 garanteed cheaters.. i wont hold my breath waiting on you to show interest on fixing this problem though....i have already learned about your pathetic customer service...remember when it took you a month to fix my game !!!!! Oh yeah and thanks for your insult of compensation a whopping 200 gems...GLU IS A JOKE !!
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ok...im over 200 screen shots now.....still no response from you losers.....i agree with druid....game is done..hope the people at glu do something soon...otherwise they have created a game that i just talk and farm to pass time on...nothing anyone should spend money on....DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME !!!!!!!
  • eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I agree with all of this queries and complaints. i am tired of this hacking thing i dont know hwat happen to glu they dont even care i have spent a lot as well on this game now i am playing Kritika most of my time instead of EW3 and waiting for the update again for EW3 hope this will fix the hackers
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    Playing avabel online, it's a great game.